Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya, we aint gonna sneak in, cuz is not just a drag and then ciao kind of plan. Gonna be recordings and stuffs. More like just a private event. But surely a few help for recording would be great and then just a fun drag after the recordings. :love:

Izso, u are the man. Ya we have a score to settle. All of us are mostly targeting that STD. :rofl:
Private event ah? Only the few of you regular forumers at here attending?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5 way drag ma :smile: Just need to find a few to help out on the recordings. Or if Izso can get it done then better :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can join in....:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

You said your Hyundai will have a heart transplant? :rofl: which is a VR heart. :rofl:
That one if really do must keep quiet.....:rofl:

The suspension not bad. Took car dy....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No la, I only wait at finish line. :smokin:
Because if you join, you sure win. So ask u to wait at finish line become marshall lor.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Location determined already? If I join, my car will just be a laughing stock.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
I already tried to get in touch with Graham. I'm just waiting to see if he'll respond. Thanks for the contacts dude!

As for joining - sure! But we have 5 fellas with a score to settle in a drag race. You mind being on the sidelines?
when will it be? i might pay a visit while going back to my hometown...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The 'event' will be open to anyone interested in going. I'm not going to make it 'private' and technically it isn't an "event". Just for fun nia. The more people we have for the video the more interesting it'll be! However the 5-way drag will take precedence over anything so if anyone else wants to drag it'll have to be after our video and after our run.

5 way drag ma :smile: Just need to find a few to help out on the recordings. Or if Izso can get it done then better :biggrin:
My friend owns that RM4k heli camera thing. It's a two-man job operating that thing so he'll be operating it with one other person

Who is participating in the drag? You for sure got la.
The 5-way drag is between stupidcar, vr2turbo, suprafan, cvkity79 and myself. All competing with our daily runners just to see who's the fastest amongst the slowest. :biggrin:

when will it be? i might pay a visit while going back to my hometown...
No confirmed date yet. Still dealing with Surendra.

Graham replied. He said he'll forward my contact to Surendra who is the owner of the airfield. Graham has long since stopped managing the strip apparently. Have yet to hear from Surendra. I might call him myself.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Still trying to find as per bro. Izso post....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

The 5-way drag is between stupidcar, vr2turbo, suprafan, cvkity79 and myself. All competing with our daily runners just to see who's the fastest amongst the slowest. :biggrin:
Who is cvkity79?.....:hmmmm: :confused: :smokin:........ :rofl: :rofl:

Oh! Daily Runner? then can use VR mah! as it is my daily runner.....hahahahahahha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Seems the suspension will poison u to place the same heart as the VR in it. Then your daughter will be the happiest daughter in the world. Since she like the Sonata yet with a more powerful engine.

Because if you join, you sure win. So ask u to wait at finish line become marshall lor.

I won't dare to say I'll win. Anything is possible since is a 1st time drag among these cars for us.
Stock vs stock.

The 'event' will be open to anyone interested in going. I'm not going to make it 'private' and technically it isn't an "event". Just for fun nia. The more people we have for the video the more interesting it'll be! However the 5-way drag will take precedence over anything so if anyone else wants to drag it'll have to be after our video and after our run.

My friend owns that RM4k heli camera thing. It's a two-man job operating that thing so he'll be operating it with one other person

No confirmed date yet. Still dealing with Surendra.

Graham replied. He said he'll forward my contact to Surendra who is the owner of the airfield. Graham has long since stopped managing the strip apparently. Have yet to hear from Surendra. I might call him myself.
Nice bro. Hope he is able to rent us or even lend us the airstrip. Well, in this world it has to be something for the other in order for another thing though. But then if it is wide enough for 5 cars, our problem settled.

Your STD advantage lo if STD using RSR tyres :rofl:

Still trying to find as per bro. Izso post....:driver:

Who is cvkity79?.....:hmmmm: :confused: :smokin:........ :rofl: :rofl:

Oh! Daily Runner? then can use VR mah! as it is my daily runner.....hahahahahahha:biggrin:
Cvkitty79 must be a hot chick :listen:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
cvkitty69 would be better whahahaha

How long is the airstrip? Reaching the finish line would take forever... 1 malaysia taxi car (stupidcar), 1 thailand taxi (Sup_Fan), 1 KLIA Limo (Izso), 1 korea jaguar (Vr2turbo), and 1 leatherback turtle (cvshit67) :driver:

Sounds fun huhu

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
cvkitty69 would be better whahahaha

How long is the airstrip? Reaching the finish line would take forever... 1 malaysia taxi car (stupidcar), 1 thailand taxi (Sup_Fan), 1 KLIA Limo (Izso), 1 korea jaguar (Vr2turbo), and 1 leatherback turtle (cvshit67) :driver:

Sounds fun huhu
:damnmate: bugger...what taxi. STD is not KLIA Limo. Is just those blue taxi :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Seems the suspension will poison u to place the same heart as the VR in it. Then your daughter will be the happiest daughter in the world. Since she like the Sonata yet with a more powerful engine.

Your STD advantage lo if STD using RSR tyres :rofl:

Cvkitty79 must be a hot chick :listen:
See how it goes, maybe not a turbo but more powerful engine enough....:driver:

RSR small on STD, means acceleration is faster woh!

Wear hot pants on the track?....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
See how it goes, maybe not a turbo but more powerful engine enough....:driver:

RSR small on STD, means acceleration is faster woh!

Wear hot pants on the track?....:biggrin:
More powerful engine...4g93? Since is also a 1.8L or changing to 6A12? :biggrin:
When we say stock vs stock then tyres cannot change to Semi Slick lo. Not fair adi :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience