Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
seems very serious to me...lol.

OK, i gonna be serious to you..
keep in mind i dont have any lubang for this...

port area (ex. port klang) have wide open space for container...sometimes certain area are empty before another ship comes in..this area are very2 restricted...
certain container area by railway system also good to go..but not sure long enough for drag..

another crazy idea?
mardi or maeps at serdang...they got vast parking area...
good for drift..not sure for drag...
Right at the port is restricted, cannot even go in...:smokin:

Putrajaya area also have larger car park like in front of Suruhanjaya Tenaga. Got people play drift there too, but too short for drag..

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

I only know Ipoh airport is long enough but there is no way to sneak in. My house is near to airport, can always hear aeroplane engine sound.
Wah! Sneak in ah? Get caught habis, on worst suddenly drag race facing oncoming plane.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys, guys, guys... LEGAL please. I don't wanna get busted for a parody video recording.

I managed to secure the quadcopter and gopro for areal recording. Cameras for the starting and finishing line is no problem.

Seriously, all we need is the location. Renesys : You're in Perak? Do you know Ulu Bernam, Bearing Perak? Apparently there's a private air strip there. Was recommended by MUSC

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

How on earth do I find out who owns Ulu Bernam airstrip? I can't get any info on google. Wanna contact them also hard

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I'm not even sure where is Ulu Bernam. Never heard before until now. But I thought you know I'm from Perak what...

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Guys, guys, guys... LEGAL please. I don't wanna get busted for a parody video recording.

I managed to secure the quadcopter and gopro for areal recording. Cameras for the starting and finishing line is no problem.

Seriously, all we need is the location. Renesys : You're in Perak? Do you know Ulu Bernam, Bearing Perak? Apparently there's a private air strip there. Was recommended by MUSC

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

How on earth do I find out who owns Ulu Bernam airstrip? I can't get any info on google. Wanna contact them also hard
Why did MUSC didn't give any contact number?

Come on, dont give up, dont whine..keep searching..

Quadcopter and GoPro! I LIKE!
I have a 6-channel heli which i cant operate..LOL..suppose to do aerial photography and movie for my friend wedding..

Can I join the event? :itsme:

Surendra Singam
Bernam River Airport Manager

Graham Pritchard
Event & Facilites

Not sure whether they're still in charge..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Why did MUSC didn't give any contact number?

Come on, dont give up, dont whine..keep searching..

Quadcopter and GoPro! I LIKE!
I have a 6-channel heli which i cant operate..LOL..suppose to do aerial photography and movie for my friend wedding..

Can I join the event? :itsme:

Surendra Singam
Bernam River Airport Manager

Graham Pritchard
Event & Facilites

Not sure whether they're still in charge..
I already tried to get in touch with Graham. I'm just waiting to see if he'll respond. Thanks for the contacts dude!

As for joining - sure! But we have 5 fellas with a score to settle in a drag race. You mind being on the sidelines?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I only know Ipoh airport is long enough but there is no way to sneak in. My house is near to airport, can always hear aeroplane engine sound.
Right at the port is restricted, cannot even go in...:smokin:

Putrajaya area also have larger car park like in front of Suruhanjaya Tenaga. Got people play drift there too, but too short for drag..

Wah! Sneak in ah? Get caught habis, on worst suddenly drag race facing oncoming plane.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
Ya, we aint gonna sneak in, cuz is not just a drag and then ciao kind of plan. Gonna be recordings and stuffs. More like just a private event. But surely a few help for recording would be great and then just a fun drag after the recordings. :love:

I already tried to get in touch with Graham. I'm just waiting to see if he'll respond. Thanks for the contacts dude!

As for joining - sure! But we have 5 fellas with a score to settle in a drag race. You mind being on the sidelines?
Izso, u are the man. Ya we have a score to settle. All of us are mostly targeting that STD. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Fuh! then I must be at the sideline looking at the score to settle......:driver::rofl:
U mean u will be waiting at the finish line after smoking us with the VR :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No woh! they mentioned if I join can use Hyundai and Tiggo only.....:banghead::smokin::rolleyes:
You said your Hyundai will have a heart transplant? :rofl: which is a VR heart. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does auto transmission uses clutch?? hows with iswara, wira, perdana and waja auto. coz across one article saying cvt uses torque converter and not clutch. just wanna check out if normal auto box works the same.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience