Come Guess One Thing SG has Way More Than Malaysia.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
IPOH GIRLSSSSS....Yesss... oh god yes. No way Singaporean girls are prettier than Ipoh girls. :biggrin:

Ixeo : lack of traffic lights or not - when it's jammed you think malaysians care that there's a traffic light there?
Hope your wife is from Ipoh, else if she catches wind of this you'll lose an ear.

Well when its jammed its irrelevant got traffic light or not..or yellow boxes.. or right of way..

Singapore got more people just follow law!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Erm..actually why people always say Ipoh girls are pretty? I went to Ipoh..sama saja wor...which part of Ipoh did you go..bring me laaa
All the awesome looking chicks I know are from Ipoh. Almost all.

Hope your wife is from Ipoh, else if she catches wind of this you'll lose an ear.

Well when its jammed its irrelevant got traffic light or not..or yellow boxes.. or right of way..

Singapore got more people just follow law!
Wife's from KL. Hahaha! The difference between here and SGP is the cops over there give a crap

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only 1 thing more than us...cuz is a FINE City.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

IPOH GIRLSSSSS....Yesss... oh god yes. No way Singaporean girls are prettier than Ipoh girls. :biggrin:

Ixeo : lack of traffic lights or not - when it's jammed you think malaysians care that there's a traffic light there?
Only more materialistic than any asian countries :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

must keep this post to earn myself breakfast & lunch haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wah...can keep this post aso. can get dim sum.....
i know wat u thinking...:biggrin:
:rofl: Bugger! I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Innocent :biggrin:
Therefore, I'm not guilty :vroam:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
When I saw TS title. What ha more than Malaysia....China Doll? Hahahahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
When I saw TS title. What ha more than Malaysia....China Doll? Hahahahaha
Got meh? I believe Malaysia got more, cause we got more surface area to cover. Singapore so small can only fit so many China dolls.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Come on TS, I still feel SG in a way better than Malaysia in many ways.. (Quote: If you don't like Malaysia please shift to other country!) :thefinger:

I mean i've been here for more than 12yrs, to compare.. SG is a lot more safer than malaysia.. you can still come out jogging in the park at 10pm whereas in Malaysia, you try that even with your good buddy to walk around the park.. see what happens to you next??

COE is a way to reduce the traffic in sg.. but do you really need a car in sg sometimes? the government is trying vy hard to make public transport getting better and better.. easier to access although sometimes SMRT screw up.. but it is so convenient to take public transport here than in Malaysia.. try taking one..

SG government has now given a lot of benefits for those who are first timer to own a house.. There are about $60k reimbursed back to the couple and also an additional of another tens of thousands of dollars for those who are going to live with their parents and can choose a bigger units.. my colleague bought a BTO for SGD276k at Yew Tee, after minus her CPF and her hubby's CPF and the reimbursement.. they only take up loan up to SGD100k++ only.. so is it still expensive? I don't think so... And when you have baby, you also can claim money from your government.. do we have it? I don't think so either.. So i still think SG is still better in some ways than Malaysia.. Everything comes with a price.. Peace as well.. That's why tighter security and more FINES.. As ppl here always says.. Pay And Pay... but we also have our Barang Naik.. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Come on TS, I still feel SG in a way better than Malaysia in many ways.. (Quote: If you don't like Malaysia please shift to other country!) :thefinger:

I mean i've been here for more than 12yrs, to compare.. SG is a lot more safer than malaysia.. you can still come out jogging in the park at 10pm whereas in Malaysia, you try that even with your good buddy to walk around the park.. see what happens to you next??

COE is a way to reduce the traffic in sg.. but do you really need a car in sg sometimes? the government is trying vy hard to make public transport getting better and better.. easier to access although sometimes SMRT screw up.. but it is so convenient to take public transport here than in Malaysia.. try taking one..

SG government has now given a lot of benefits for those who are first timer to own a house.. There are about $60k reimbursed back to the couple and also an additional of another tens of thousands of dollars for those who are going to live with their parents and can choose a bigger units.. my colleague bought a BTO for SGD276k at Yew Tee, after minus her CPF and her hubby's CPF and the reimbursement.. they only take up loan up to SGD100k++ only.. so is it still expensive? I don't think so... And when you have baby, you also can claim money from your government.. do we have it? I don't think so either.. So i still think SG is still better in some ways than Malaysia.. Everything comes with a price.. Peace as well.. That's why tighter security and more FINES.. As ppl here always says.. Pay And Pay... but we also have our Barang Naik.. :biggrin:
Overall SG is better, but then not a place for someone who loves cars, Cars there are expensive and yet reach 10 years old (or is it 5 years now?), has to be scrapped or sold.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Overall SG is better, but then not a place for someone who loves cars, Cars there are expensive and yet reach 10 years old (or is it 5 years now?), has to be scrapped or sold.
its still 10 years...the certificate (COE) to own car is close to $100k before the car price. anyway for the rich, its definitely a nice place to own car. you can buy exotics, drive and flaunt them around without worrying your car get smashed or worse..get stolen. Of course all those benefits also come at a heavy price which affects the average joes like TS.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

no offense but most chinese have eyes like almost closed (sepet), but this 1 has eyes like a malay & made her look even better.
i guess you havent seen enough chinse girls? those famously known for small eyes are korean/japanese (before their plastic surgery).

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Erm..actually why people always say Ipoh girls are pretty? I went to Ipoh..sama saja wor...which part of Ipoh did you go..bring me laaa
I have ex colleague from Ipoh, very pretty one. When I ask her what good food in Ipoh, she says she don't know as she always eat her mom's home cook food, so my answer is they are hiding at home. What you she in the street are the normal ones.....hahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

heard they all exported out to other places liao...like KL, haha
Yah! you are right. She now married and is in KL......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

must keep this post to earn myself breakfast & lunch haha
Bro. Danz, no need leh. Come to old town I buy your breakfast/lunch....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

The difference between here and SGP is the cops over there give a crap
The cops there cannot be bribed, but my friend was let off because he was Malaysian....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
its still 10 years...the certificate (COE) to own car is close to $100k before the car price. anyway for the rich, its definitely a nice place to own car. you can buy exotics, drive and flaunt them around without worrying your car get smashed or worse..get stolen. Of course all those benefits also come at a heavy price which affects the average joes like TS.

i guess you havent seen enough chinse girls? those famously known for small eyes are korean/japanese (before their plastic surgery).
Ya pro and cons in Singapore also, but at least you don't need to worry about cars getting stolen, what you pay is what you get is still my believe and it still proves that it is true till date.

2ndly, ya not all chinese girls are small eyes but then malay girls they are born with big eyes is true though.

I have ex colleague from Ipoh, very pretty one. When I ask her what good food in Ipoh, she says she don't know as she always eat her mom's home cook food, so my answer is they are hiding at home. What you she in the street are the normal ones.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Yah! you are right. She now married and is in KL......:biggrin:

Bro. Danz, no need leh. Come to old town I buy your breakfast/lunch....:biggrin:

The cops there cannot be bribed, but my friend was let off because he was Malaysian....:biggrin:
Can I get some breakfast and lunch too? :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya pro and cons in Singapore also, but at least you don't need to worry about cars getting stolen, what you pay is what you get is still my believe and it still proves that it is true till date.

2ndly, ya not all chinese girls are small eyes but then malay girls they are born with big eyes is true though.

Can I get some breakfast and lunch too? :biggrin:
Some Chinese also have big eyes mah!....:biggrin:

Come, come. We never manage to get bro. Danz to join us so far.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some Chinese also have big eyes mah!....:biggrin:

Come, come. We never manage to get bro. Danz to join us so far.....:banghead:
Invite him come DIT, xD