Come Guess One Thing SG has Way More Than Malaysia.....

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The grass is always greener on the other side. No point debating. You complain about traffic lights, we complain about lousy roads that flood and public transportation that doesn't work, the lack of traffic lights here doesn't help when its flooding.
The chicks are also always prettier at the other side...sigh....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
IPOH GIRLSSSSS....Yesss... oh god yes. No way Singaporean girls are prettier than Ipoh girls. :biggrin:

Ixeo : lack of traffic lights or not - when it's jammed you think malaysians care that there's a traffic light there?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
IPOH GIRLSSSSS....Yesss... oh god yes. No way Singaporean girls are prettier than Ipoh girls. :biggrin:

Ixeo : lack of traffic lights or not - when it's jammed you think malaysians care that there's a traffic light there?
Erm..actually why people always say Ipoh girls are pretty? I went to Ipoh..sama saja wor...which part of Ipoh did you go..bring me laaa

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Hope your wife is from Ipoh, else if she catches wind of this you'll lose an ear.

Well when its jammed its irrelevant got traffic light or not..or yellow boxes.. or right of way..

Singapore got more people just follow law!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Erm..actually why people always say Ipoh girls are pretty? I went to Ipoh..sama saja wor...which part of Ipoh did you go..bring me laaa
All the awesome looking chicks I know are from Ipoh. Almost all.

Hope your wife is from Ipoh, else if she catches wind of this you'll lose an ear.

Well when its jammed its irrelevant got traffic light or not..or yellow boxes.. or right of way..

Singapore got more people just follow law!
Wife's from KL. Hahaha! The difference between here and SGP is the cops over there give a crap

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only 1 thing more than us...cuz is a FINE City.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Only more materialistic than any asian countries :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

must keep this post to earn myself breakfast & lunch haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wah...can keep this post aso. can get dim sum.....
i know wat u thinking...:biggrin:
:rofl: Bugger! I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Innocent :biggrin:
Therefore, I'm not guilty :vroam:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano F1 - Explosive Drive

The boss came into my office the other day and asked if I wanted to write the road test on Ferrari’s latest-and-greatest GT machine, the 599 GTB Fiorano. What was I going to say? "Gee, you know, I think I’m busy that week...." Yeah…right. Anyone with half a heartbeat and an able right foot would leap at the chance to spend some quality throttle-time with Maranello’s second most powerful (to the Enzo) street car ever...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience