Visit site
man...thats kinda sad *stiffles a laugh*
"Get it off the screen,I don't wanna see it anymore..."
*tries very hard not to laugh*

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
No wonder why Proton decided not to renew the CEO's tenure...

Teardrop

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, S
Visit site
acbc said:
No wonder why Proton decided not to renew the CEO's tenure...
hm...but don't you think thats abit unfair? coz he spent his past 8 years in proton... and firing him wouldnt stop proton stop from being sucky rite?
just my 2 cents... dun flame me ah...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
good job (jinkl).. you shld send a copy to proton's CEO :D .. come on la... tat ceo is sitting tat chair for ages man. but nothin special n impressive done. its time for a change lar.. however,muz salute him juga.. at least stil got gti n v6. if not.. proton is gone.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I laught when i saw the clip

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
That is why large companies must exercise their rights fast... hire and fire. If cannot perform, sack. If disrespect to the board of directors, sack. Conducting personal business on company time and payroll, sack. Otherwise, the longer they keep the non-performing staff, the more money they lose (in terms of salary and benefits).

My dad's company does this all the time. To the point they changed managers every 3 months in 1 year. The longest stayed on for 4 years while the shortest is 2 weeks. It is hard to find good and qualified people. Those that stayed on and performed well were given ESOS and other benefits.

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
HAHAHA damn funny man that part.. bugger man , "first and last lotus if you ask me "
wah lan eh .. " my first lotus" *pengsan*

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
jungle clearing!??? ouch! that hurts... but true :lol: that jungle clearing which proton resides on is 25yrs old, but still a jungle clearing nonetheless, could even be a hill huh? hahaha

huh, savvy? what savvy? they talked about savvy? i only caught "jungle clearing" hahaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahaha.......damn funny...." my 1st and last Lotus"
"Cheap and cheerful" ?? No its
"Cheap and Nasty" and "Expensive and Cheerful"

SpeedWanker

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
i cant help but to laugh at their sacarstic comments but if u think proton has made an ugly car look what the brits have produced...:D :D :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have been doing an extensive researches on how air behaves in motion for my intake and exhaust design and came across Radial Momentum theory which basically says air that flow in conical shaped tube where the radius increases from inlet to outlet will have gradual pressure drop

this is in contrast with bernoulli's where when gas expands due to increased radius, pressure will increase. please take some time to read the link below, it really helps understanding how air works if u are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience