Topgear - savvy was laughed about

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Really hope tht Top Gear has a show in Malaysia. Then proton will really be ashame..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
perhaps the stepdown of previous proton CEO is becasue he saw this video clip..

MuG3n

Known Member
Feb 12, 2005
juno7.multiply.com
I think the ppl who ordered the Savvy and is anticipating it now will feel very tiu'ed and keeps standing biased to the Savvy... Hahaha...!!! Face the fact la... Savvy is... OH GET IT OFF MY SCREEN... HAHAHAHA...!!!

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
JUNGLE CLEARING! :D roflmao... i still cant get over that even after came back from office :D

hey! mr. bean's arch enemy niah! the yellow car is a british creation??? ZOMGWTHROFLMAO!! :D

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
aih...this is a ending for Lotus. Proton distroy it...gahmen protect proton too much n we all hate gahmen. :D

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
haha of coz kesian la, but what will cursing them do to help us? brits are brits, they are the king, they are assholes = king of assholes. but in all honesty, they arent THAT biased.. and besides, its just jeremy's opinion that's obviously exaggerated, the others James n the other guy were casual about it. thats y i laff it up, there's no reason (and use) to get worked up on this...

kesian la, bcoz they still think we are living in mostly jungle, altho cleared :D the savvy? i couldnt care less about what they comment. i only noticed the jungle clearing roflmao. kesian, jungle ppl we are :p

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
well, jeremy clarkson is a bit biased towards british cars....but if they make rubbish cars, he will criticise like hell too.....no doubt bout tat.....

btw, i do notice there r loads n loads of savvy advert but not so much of them on the streets.......myvi on the other hand, havent seen much of its advert but got loads of them on the street...... proton is losing out bad......kesian...?.....no such thing lah, this is wat happen if u produce such rubbish.....not once, but many times ....

hksp

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
lolol, rubbish company like proton should be demolish long time ago, it was a joke from the start

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
namzycad3 said:
myvi and savvy is launched almost same date, just a weeks or 2 diffrent ( if i am not mistaken ) but honestlly i just saw 1 savvy on the road only, after saw almost 10 myvi a day. i think this might be the second tiara.
spyderslr said:
well, jeremy clarkson is a bit biased towards british cars....but if they make rubbish cars, he will criticise like hell too.....no doubt bout tat.....

btw, i do notice there r loads n loads of savvy advert but not so much of them on the streets.......myvi on the other hand, havent seen much of its advert but got loads of them on the street...... proton is losing out bad......kesian...?.....no such thing lah, this is wat happen if u produce such rubbish.....not once, but many times ....
MYvi and Savvy first day launching.
MYvi sold 15000++ unit and Savvy 450 - 500 on the first day launch.

See the different.

Toyota Leg

Apr 30, 2005
walaua! buat MALU! but savvy really like a shit! no know why
proton untill now about 20years history, little bit improve also no! saga,iswara,satria,wira,waja,gen2 untill now savvy, only the earlier generation wira(japan management) is ok! now all out! really buat MALU, front look for savvy really like a cake
back view like no know how to say...............only can say is shit, WAH! proton have to wake uploh! don't spend so many money to cup of coffee, use the money to get more qualify designer, qualify technician and also qualify management! if not ppl will call proton savvy to pokok sawit :D :D :D :D

A Post Every 5 Mins

from NST:

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Thu...cle/indexb_html

man that'll change my view about getting too high tech security systems.

(posted from DCM)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience