ZTH MINI Club!

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
cls_minifan,

thats an intersting question, ideally there shouldnt be a temperature difference! maybe plus minus 3 degress due to uniformity and concentration of materials but dont think any greater. And thats a funny bore size as well, quite used to 73.5mm bore.

skyline,

march will be ok, but after the F1 will be better as I will be overseas for work.

bad970,

havent seen u in a while! hopefully that will be sorted soon, managed to find a larger heater matrix and looking for a fan to go behind it as well. Should also be getting a f355 fan to replace my current electric fan. Heard it does wonders ! Lets wait and see!

This week might be a possibility! Havent got drunk in a while now! :)

minicooper,

are you participating for the 1000cc race? who is organizing this race?

fastclubman

S

skyline86

dear all,
my friend 8 person from indonesia was robbed yesterday during "Chap Goh Meh" at Time square.... here is the story :

Please beware of some 20-35 years old men in shopping center, especially somewhere around Bukit Bintang. They are liar if not to be called robber! They will scare you as there is something happened!

First of all, they said that one of their brother was hit a night before and they want to take revenge. they had asked a lot more people to take revenge, and they afraid they hit wrong person. so that they want to make clear everything and make sure that you are not the one they suspected. They will keep talking to you, where do you live, what were you doing currently, etc. Then they will ask you to meet their bos somewhere else, to check whether you are not the suspected person. When they brought you to the place, could be cafe or restaurant, then they will begin the operation. they will ask for your atm cards, if any and the pin number. they said they are gangster who steal people's atm card and use it. so they want to make sure that they did not steal from wrong person like you, as they are trying to make friend with you. they will make you tell the truth, by threathening you. one of them will go and "check" your card and your honesty, which was actually taking your money. then
after he came back, once again he will ask for your phones. this time, they said that there are some other group that recognise us, and suspect we had lied to them. therefore they need to take our phone to make sure we don't go away while they were chasing the other group. then, that time, everything will gone, even your cash!

So, if you find anyone like that, please beware!

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
BAD970,

The Sunday motor sale is located at PJ State (new town) surrounding the Pizza Hut.
Time: 8a.m-12.00p.m
Date: 27 Feb 2005

Comelah view my car. Bring also buyer's, can give u commission if confirm.

haku

Dec 13, 2003
kl
againsthegrain.com
hi,im searching FOR A MINI COOPER CAR(the old one-thats the real mini haha)...SO IF THERE IS ANYBODY AROUND HERE THAT WANTED TO SELL THEIR MINI JUST EMAIL ME [email protected] expected price of course below rm 5(im gonna rebuilt it)...and anybody who already have a mini just gimme advice cause im gonna use this car for my daily work...plz

cls_minifan

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi All,

I have one common question to ask. Do anybody buy the Mini parts from UK before? I guess everybody in the forum do. Could anybody tell me the shipping costs and our country tax detail, so that I could calculate the estimate cost.
I know there is depend on which Mini parts that we buy, but do u have any experience or example to tell me, so I could estimate my cost better. like: how many percent of the Mini parts' cost I must bare when I buy it? More than 20% of the Mini parts cost? (All the costs incurred).......help.......please help......because I may plan to buy some parts from UK. :P

cchoi

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by cls_minifan@Feb 25 2005, 10:19
Hi cchoi,
Please provide ur contact number to me, so we could share the idea to each other, or go out for a tea.haha.... :D email:[email protected]
I currently have found a 1968 Mini 850, negotiating the price. Only prob is that i cant convert it straight to 1300, hv to goto 1000 first. (if i hv to do it legally and getting JPJ approval).

email: [email protected]

cheers......

S

skyline86

cls_minifan,
i used to buy, if ur stuff not more than 500g wont be tax, else ll be tax...

fastclubman,
sure will be after F1, coz im going to watch it also... muahaha...

Cheers...

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
so quiet nowadays..

just came back from a very wet drive - with topless mokey! dang, it was cold!

cls,
i hv bought various things off ebay uk n so far no taxes imposed by msian customs. not big items though. but the postage cost sometimes is more than the cost of the item!

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Minicooper- Nice of u to meet me at the Sunday motor sale.Give me u're best offer.

Very tiredlah today. Since 8a.m till 2p.m. Not bad a lot of enquiries. Best offer at the moment at RM14k. Opening price 18K.

Try again next week. Come and joint me.

S

skyline86

sureshn,
Last night 4+am was damn heavy rain in sunway, i was driving my mini as well, and it was like fighting with the rain with the speed of 100km/h....

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Hi Everybody

skyline86
Wah your mighty mini going against the strong wind, looks like you won HaHaha

Hans
The pleasure is all mine. But sorry lah bro.the car is beautiful but since you said the offer standing is RM 14K therefore is off my budget. All the best to you and who ever the new owner going to be. Cheers

Sureshn
You too got wet in your mokey? Next time i think you should bring along a disposal rain coat and then you can drive and sing along in the rain.( i am singing in the rain) You will surely get a lot of HONK HONK on the way HaHaHa. Cheers man.

cchoi
Good for you 1968 mini 850. Have patience and give it a good rebuilt.

cls_minifan
Ordering parts from UK with the UK pounds so high? Well like sureshn said paying the parts is one thing and the freight is another. What parts do you plan to order? might be some of us might be able to source for you.

haku
Well come to this forum. Looking for Mini under 5K especially classic mini cooper, I think its a bit difficult and hard to find. Will let you know if there one. By the way which area are you from?

fastclubman
Hows your fast clubman getting along?

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
need to sell in order to fund my racing project. going to buy a car (maybe honda EG potong sambung) and convert to track car.

haku

Dec 13, 2003
kl
againsthegrain.com
hi guys,
im from bangi...and when u all lepak-lepak at kesas coz i feel like join you all...anyway if there is any info regarding mini for sale just gimme a call kay...012-6672341...
how much will it cost me if i want to buy a full cut of retro mini??
any idea,any shop just info me k...my cell phone or [email protected]

S

skyline86

wowow khoyos,
u own the john cooper design mini like mine before, great! how much wanna let go? may u post a price here the others might able to help u ask around..

this morning i drove my car 7:15am from USJ go Times Square, reach 9:15am... hahaha, think ill stop few days to drive my mini...like reaching ipoh or melaka already... traffic in KL damn jam!

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
hey guys...
saja menyampuk heheh

i'm a fan of the mini too but i have a beetle :lol:

anyway, just to contribute a bit, here's a picture of a mini taken in sepang during the Japanese K4GP.

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Khoyos- Joint me on this Sunday motor sale at PJ OLD TOWN. 8 a.m. Maybe you can try your luck. Park side by sde can bring more attention.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any pro and cons?

curently i am running with one bullet only

what if i instal another bullet?

improvement or more ristriction to the gas flow?

need some advise..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience