ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
delimaputih,
cool mini tats PINK in color, remind me of the movie GREASE, when some of those guys drive a PINK cardillac. anyone owns a PINK color mini here.

cheers......

hey guys!!!!

greetings from london...muahahaha
its bloody freezing here... im kinda settling down...
still very new to the plc... so hehehe have patience...
been mini sigthing here n there mostly new mini guys :P
muahahaha... anyways...ill update u ppl soon n update myself on whats up soon too hehehe...
rite now havent got time.. :P still kinda busy with classes n gettin used to the weather its snows now n then... though its suppose to be spring already :P well tc... :D

Twistedangel,

Nice to hear from u again. Sent us some pictures lah. Since u're there, better visit John Cooper garage. The Cooper history is all there. Take care.

Cheers!

Twistangel,
Welcome back, finally we get your replies here... anyway, as hans said, if u got time can visit john cooper work shop there, and dont forget the take come pics and share it to us here .... take care of yourself too as the whether is cold! :P

Hans,
May be ill join u this weekend if im hardworking to wake up at morning, else ill post my car in dream.... muahahaa

john cooper garage???
where what eh... darn lost all the websites...
u guys gave back then bout the uk mini forums.. :P

dear all,

the site has been having some sort of problem the past week, cant even view any of the postings let alone send any. Anyway I am back!

twistedangel,

still settling down in ol blighty eh! oh well, as i said you will prob see a lot of the NEW mini rather than the classisc ones. Get a copy of a miniworld or mini magazine and usually there is a page which highlights all the shows that are coming up. YOU MUST GO FOR THE SHOWS ! You will truly find similar ppl like us over there and also get ideas and advice from them. There will be a lot of autojumble where usually 2nd hand parts are sold for really low prices! If u are lucky you can get all sort of wonders!

minicooper,

fast clubman is getting faster by the day :) the engine is loosening up nicely. Done about 600km already. So far so good. Just need to do a few more things to improve performance like a cold air induction and etc. hopefully i dont break something soon !

hans,

good luck on ur sale man! its really a sweet car, i am sure there must be some buyers out there!

skyline,

2 hours ah! wow, thats creepy! i hate jams esp in the mini! with other cars its not so scary!

cls_minifan,

you still havent told me where u saw the mini cooper sport 5!

sureshn,

having wet is half the fun isnt it ! hehehehe, must try to meet you up soon!

take care all.

fastclubman,
I'm afraid that I also not see the Mini Sport 5 yet, because it's mentioned by someone in Klang. But he haven't get back to me..... :(

Hi everyone

Been very busy got to run already.

Anyway Twistedangel good to see you back in this forum,
Like fastclubman said, get a copy of Mini World and Mini Magazine and check out the activities there and the nearest places to your place.

Hey guys any TT coming up ah, Quick before Twistedangel invite TT in UK MuaHaHa

Cheers

Guys,

How about another MTT. Location? Time? Date?

Lets plan it together.

Skyline 86,

Do joint me this Sunday bro. Come before 12p.m Should be o.k. See Ya.

hey all, esp ms president. welcome back to the forum! this forum moves slower since u left!

fastclubman,
yup, do drop by ... would love to meet up. or perhaps i can drive up to kajang or down to senawang?

anyway, wish me luck everyone ... tomorrow night, mokey n i are making our inaugural drive to kedah. so far, drives to kl n seremban have proven to be successful (altho the temp went up a tad high after holding speed at 120 for a distance). n it's topless drive all the way too ... if it rains ... option a) make frens with bikers under jambatan, option B) raincoat! as fastclubman says, that's part of the fun! it's all in the mind ... (im trying hard to convince myself!)

till monday to tell the tale ....

sureshn,

best of luck! wish you and the mokey a pleasant and uneventful trip! Yeah will definately be interesting to meet you up, unfortunately i am leaving to shanghai this coming Saturday. Will be there for 2 weeks, so perhaps after that we can meet up!

hans,

strongly support ur idea of having another MTT! Probably 3 weeks from now? DO let me know!

minicooper,

when is the first race coming up?

fastclubman

3 weeks...huh....sumwhere in march?
cool ill go get a mag soon then...
thx guys..

here's a well kept classic... i spotted in my first week here...

Originally posted by hans@Mar 1 2005, 20:47
Khoyos- Joint me on this Sunday motor sale at PJ OLD TOWN. 8 a.m. Maybe you can try your luck. Park side by sde can bring more attention.
sorry, cant do that, my car gearbox problem, car kenot move. the buyer will get the car delivered using tow truck, unless i have money to replace the gearbox first...

all shit started when my other car crashed at sepang circuit. no budget already...

ok guys, next tt will be held after the F1 shows...
Date and time will decide soon...

hans,
may be ill park my car there early n the morning around 7am. see u there!

twistedangel- get more pictures o.k. Have fun.

skyline- meet u there. 7.30a.m should be there.

O.k. I'll inform u guys when is the MTT will be held. Maybe different location.
After F1 should be great.

mini_cooper- I've been told from somebody, there is a King Of Drag will be held in A'famosa Resort this July. Price money some more. Dunno if it's true. If it's true, sure will take part.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom