ZTH MINI Club!

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
cchoi,

well said! my mini is still not out yet! hopefully this week !

how are the rest getting on?

any news on the next tt? hehehe

skyline,

when u organizing the next one?

fastclubman

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
oh yoh, here i am,i am back been busy HI EVERYBODY.

fastclubman
what happened to you car? Mine still in workshop.HeHe.

skyline86
looking for angel? What happened? no computer in UK ?ha ha

Hans
Car not for fast driver, thats me How much bro.? Can fax me your log book to 80617404.

Looks like theres growing interest in this April Classic car race with
3 mini vtecs from Jasmie workshop, Rosli workshop and minicooper,
1 mini Suzuki 1300 GTI from pimpim323 ,
1 mini Datsun from Hans, 1 Jack knight twin cam mini and of course
1 orignial A series mini from Farid.

Hey you guys just checking. Will any one like to take part in 1 weekend race in a prepared 1000cc mini.
Event : one make 1000cc mini race. controlled specs. Cars will be prepared and all you have to do is to pay Rm 2500.00 for the weekend of fun.
Driving gears etc racing suits ,helmets, gloves, competition licence will be by you.One time investment for the race series etc... Interested?Please comment

Cheers

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
minicooper,

welcome back.

the classic car race this years seems to be very fun! whos JK mini?

the 1000cc race sounds really good, but unfortunately dont have tat much of mini to race !

one day !

my car fitting extra radiator and fan. Getting too hot in traffic jams! Hows urs coming along?

fastclubman

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
fastclubman

JK mini belongs to Shah Alam group.

Well the propose mini race consist about 10- 15 prepared standard 1000cc minis. for the price all you have to do is come and just take part while the transportation, mechanics, and entrance fee all will be taken care. How about that controlled 1000cc specs(no webers,no racing slicks etc....just good old fashion mini). Should be good and close competition. side by side round the corners and the straights as well. correct?
Mine should be comminig along too.

Cheers

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
minicooper- Fax already the reg. card. No worries qenuine condition, even got the photocopy of the old blu card. You offered me 10K tolow laa bro. 14k last price for my good friend. How? Need to sell laa, cause want to compete with the race.

Iwan_mini- Thank for updating the picture.

Anybody interested can call me at 0192186666. The car is in Ulu Klang. Will bring to Sunday motor sale on 27/02.2005 Sunday morning.

cls_minifan

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
cchoi,
how is ur progress? Did anybody help u build up mini? Why not we have a tea, share some idea? :)

Hi all,
Just recovered from CNY.
:D

cls_minifan

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,
do anyone know this? The standard A-series cooper engine has been bored to 73mm, do u know what is the temperature difference between 2nd and 3rd piston?
Seem like mechanical question....hihi...... :)

S

skyline86

hi all,
regarding next tt, may be we will make it on march, since today is chap go meh, everybody seem just back to this forum.... may i know how much is the entering fee for the classic race if i just wanna go see and not race? and when is the exact date for 1000cc race??

cheers... :D

BAD970

Jan 24, 2005
KL
-
Hi All!

Im back! Been away for sometime... and had no internet access... :P

Minicooper (Sifu),

Wah! Mini 1000cc standard race ah? That sounds really good?

It's pure skills involved.. yeah! the corners & straights will be fun and competitive.
But so expensive lah... When and where is it exactly (Date, Time & venue)

Don't tell me during F1? :o

And Sifu, sorry, i lost yr number, can you call me with regards to the carbs. My phone rosak during CNY and i lost the phone memory. :P

Fastclubman,

Car over heating? :o Too high compression maybe? anyway, for a roadster like that! yu have to cool further man... p/s: When go mabuk lah? :blink:

Hans,

Sweet van bro, saw the pictures from the TT session as well... i'll let you know if there's a buyer..

Sunday car sales where? Location, Time? I wanna view yr car lah... role model for my van.. :D

Angel,

Where are you? :unsure:

pimpim323,

Rims macam mana... call me k, 012 223 1889

BAD970 :ph34r:

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
cls_minifan,

thats an intersting question, ideally there shouldnt be a temperature difference! maybe plus minus 3 degress due to uniformity and concentration of materials but dont think any greater. And thats a funny bore size as well, quite used to 73.5mm bore.

skyline,

march will be ok, but after the F1 will be better as I will be overseas for work.

bad970,

havent seen u in a while! hopefully that will be sorted soon, managed to find a larger heater matrix and looking for a fan to go behind it as well. Should also be getting a f355 fan to replace my current electric fan. Heard it does wonders ! Lets wait and see!

This week might be a possibility! Havent got drunk in a while now! :)

minicooper,

are you participating for the 1000cc race? who is organizing this race?

fastclubman

S

skyline86

dear all,
my friend 8 person from indonesia was robbed yesterday during "Chap Goh Meh" at Time square.... here is the story :

Please beware of some 20-35 years old men in shopping center, especially somewhere around Bukit Bintang. They are liar if not to be called robber! They will scare you as there is something happened!

First of all, they said that one of their brother was hit a night before and they want to take revenge. they had asked a lot more people to take revenge, and they afraid they hit wrong person. so that they want to make clear everything and make sure that you are not the one they suspected. They will keep talking to you, where do you live, what were you doing currently, etc. Then they will ask you to meet their bos somewhere else, to check whether you are not the suspected person. When they brought you to the place, could be cafe or restaurant, then they will begin the operation. they will ask for your atm cards, if any and the pin number. they said they are gangster who steal people's atm card and use it. so they want to make sure that they did not steal from wrong person like you, as they are trying to make friend with you. they will make you tell the truth, by threathening you. one of them will go and "check" your card and your honesty, which was actually taking your money. then
after he came back, once again he will ask for your phones. this time, they said that there are some other group that recognise us, and suspect we had lied to them. therefore they need to take our phone to make sure we don't go away while they were chasing the other group. then, that time, everything will gone, even your cash!

So, if you find anyone like that, please beware!

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
BAD970,

The Sunday motor sale is located at PJ State (new town) surrounding the Pizza Hut.
Time: 8a.m-12.00p.m
Date: 27 Feb 2005

Comelah view my car. Bring also buyer's, can give u commission if confirm.

haku

Dec 13, 2003
kl
againsthegrain.com
hi,im searching FOR A MINI COOPER CAR(the old one-thats the real mini haha)...SO IF THERE IS ANYBODY AROUND HERE THAT WANTED TO SELL THEIR MINI JUST EMAIL ME [email protected] expected price of course below rm 5(im gonna rebuilt it)...and anybody who already have a mini just gimme advice cause im gonna use this car for my daily work...plz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The TT RS sits atop the TT line-up of models for Audi and with more power than a Porsche Cayman S, it’s definitely a performance coupe that would leave quite a number of its rivals eating dirt.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience