ZTH MINI Club!

blackeagle299

Aug 18, 2009
Melbourne
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

Hi guys, need help from everyone

I have a 2003 Mini Cooper. Im looking for a full set of facelift convertion from year 2003 to 2008 JCW model. Anyone know where could i get them, which includes F/R bumper, side skirt, lamps, spoilder, rims, etc.

Thanks alot, would like to know the price as well if available
Jeff

hellboy69

Aug 19, 2008
what u get:
enjen:1275 engine,standard,Maniflow LCB exhaust,Janspeed backbox,
staright thru exhaust system
Wheel:8.4" disc brake,12" rims n tyres
Interior:Custom fibreglass dashboard,1.3 seats,gud condition
Exterior:Champion white,black Mini 1275 GT body stickers,bullet mirror

pic now with 10" rims

interested plis kol 0173151581(am)
thanx

hellboy69

Aug 19, 2008

what brand u searching bro?
i got yoko a008 4pcs brand new..
rm290/pcs..
intersted->0173151581

hans

Dec 24, 2004
p.j

To all MINI fans, i'm now had open a MINI Classic parts showroom in KL.
We have all you need parts that you required for your MINI. We only supply original new parts and not locally made parts. Please visit us at :-

No.10 Jalan Rampai Niaga 3,
Medan Rampai,
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia.
Tel: 0192186666

OR visit our link at :-

Minialife Performance Classic Mini - Home ( updating soon )

mail: [email protected]

MiNiFans

Aug 3, 2009
Hi there to all minilovers , i m one of the mini lover too...i hope can gt myself a nice mini bt so far i gt no money stil hardworking to own one...i also looking cheap n gd condition mini anyway MINI ROCKSSSSSSs~~~~~!!!!

sparty

Jun 10, 2006

Hey guys...

Hi Minifans, welkam to the club..Anyway, all the best on getting your own ride..

What happen to everyone?? any new forum out there ke??

MiNiFans

Aug 3, 2009

Hey guys...

Hi Minifans, welkam to the club..Anyway, all the best on getting your own ride..

What happen to everyone?? any new forum out there ke??

I waiting the pro member here for a long time , onli u reply hehe....is there anymore activite forum abt mini?i hope can noe more minilovers hehe:biggrin:

sparty

Jun 10, 2006

I waiting the pro member here for a long time , onli u reply hehe....is there anymore activite forum abt mini?i hope can noe more minilovers hehe:biggrin:
Hi Minifans,:wavey:

hahaha.. im not a pro member ere.. just an inactive wan...my car lama x start..roadtax x renew lagi... huhuhu.. poor thing...

unsually there is gathering of small group of mini.. i've heard they have a mini gathering at amcorp mall inside parking on every 1st Sunday of the month...tht's this coming sunday laa..

u can go there and have a look laa..

where u from minifans??

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hi Minifans,:wavey:

hahaha.. im not a pro member ere.. just an inactive wan...my car lama x start..roadtax x renew lagi... huhuhu.. poor thing...

unsually there is gathering of small group of mini.. i've heard they have a mini gathering at amcorp mall inside parking on every 1st Sunday of the month...tht's this coming sunday laa..

u can go there and have a look laa..

where u from minifans??

sparty

Jun 10, 2006

Yea.. Minifans...

Jasmie is the pro member ere...otai worrr...

if u wan vtec mini?? he can do that for you... hahahahah...betul x abg jasmie??

MiNiFans

Aug 3, 2009

i'm always here baby!!:biggrin:

Lol hellboy...both of u r SIFU(teacher) pro thn me , vtec mini?i dun think if i gt mini vil put tht mayb Dseries honda engine can b consider haha BOT summore lol , erm actually i nw stil saving money to buy my beloved mini , my mini dream wont b stop...i luv mini since i form 3 , i think jasmie is veri pro , i saw few thread b4 , 1 word PRO haha . Hellboy...i from JB nw currently study in INTI Nilai....nice to meet u guys:itsme:

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

ROCK tis ZTH MINI forum~~~~gogogo make it HOT

sparty

Jun 10, 2006

Hey Minifans..

wahh.. since form 3 ar?? cool!!

well, i got my mini since im 17.. just finished SPM tht time.. and still using it till now..

although a lot of change from the day my dad bought for me till now.. :biggrin::biggrin:

last time i remembered my dad bought the car for 3.5k but its an 850 mini morris..

now im using a 1000 A+ engine..

its ok minifans..slowly slowly kumpul duit ya.. when the times comes, you can call us for TT session..
im sure all the sifus here can help to get a good mini for u...

right guys??

where u from again minifans?

MiNiFans

Aug 3, 2009

Hey Minifans..

wahh.. since form 3 ar?? cool!!

well, i got my mini since im 17.. just finished SPM tht time.. and still using it till now..

although a lot of change from the day my dad bought for me till now.. :biggrin::biggrin:

last time i remembered my dad bought the car for 3.5k but its an 850 mini morris..

now im using a 1000 A+ engine..

its ok minifans..slowly slowly kumpul duit ya.. when the times comes, you can call us for TT session..
im sure all the sifus here can help to get a good mini for u...

right guys??

where u from again minifans?

Omg u hav a nice father , my dad jus igorne me n he tel me tht mini jus a lousy car however my mum she like classic car very much

u r lucky tht ur dad bought u a mini v 3.5k...

i m from jb if i nt mistaken after form 5 graduated...i went to a workshop n the shopowner wanna to sell me a mini white colour , bit rusted...engine cant start selling me rm3k bt i dun think is a nice car

tis car is taken out from banjir after few months....i went bak n c tht car hav been rusted serious luckily i din buy & tht time i gt 4k saving haizzz

hellboy69

Aug 19, 2008

haha..
hey2..
i'm jasmie's son laa..
still learning..
hehe...
my dad is the pro..
i'm the noobbb...

huhuu..
btw,i'm now in sg.petani,kedah...
so,who want to race wif me?:biggrin::biggrin:

Hi all ZTH members...

I would to know, if you all know any shop can make a custom door trim???

Please let me know if anyone know the shop...

TIA...(Thanks In Advanced)