ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
:adore:im looking for a used dashboard..budget on the lower end..duit abis nak tukar enjen isk isk also tgh carik mamba rims with tires..
-or-
anybody selling deep dish 13" cheap..plz pm me..tq

Re: ZTH MINI Club!

:adore:im looking for a used dashboard..budget on the lower end..duit abis nak tukar enjen isk isk also tgh carik mamba rims with tires..
-or-

-or-

i got 1 walnut dash but it doesnt have aircond vent,just plain walnut.selling for rm100.
item in really good cond.

:driver::driver:Wakey wakey.....

REVIVE My Fellow Mini Mates.....:wavey::wavey:

mini clubman grant for sale..engine and chasis num plate complete..all item needed for changing name also complete..plet num.PADXXXX..INTERESTED pm me or call/msg 0124790580

hi guys...i owned a mini for the last 10years after i finished my highschool...now im doing some research to convert my A+1000cc to Mira L2 turbo engine..does anybody here convert to this engine b4?i just want to meet n see myself how the engine is install to a mini...hope somebody can help me out..

Hi Deadstar,

Mini with L2 engine. I saw it b4. Last time i saw they installed the whole L2 under carriage on the mini body. You have to remove the mini front subframe.

Last time i saw a few mini installed it but dunno from where la.. Where u from deadstar?? y u wanna put a L2 engine on a mini?? Better u put a 1.3 with weber.. can fly already the car.

Bump: Hi Deadstar,

Mini with L2 engine. I saw it b4. Last time i saw they installed the whole L2 under carriage on the mini body. You have to remove the mini front subframe.

Last time i saw a few mini installed it but dunno from where la.. Where u from deadstar?? y u wanna put a L2 engine on a mini?? Better u put a 1.3 with weber.. can fly already the car.

hi sparty, wow that means cant use the original subframe to put in the L2 engine eh?if use the ori sub i think have to modified alot...but i really2 want to see the L2 inside the mini engine bay laaa..then i will be satisfied :)

im from shah alam n the main thing i wanna chnge to L2 is bcoz i want the Kepish kepish sound..haha..thats all! about to put 1.3 weber, its really worth it but 1.3 got problem with high temperature plus weber...it will drain the petrol like water..

Bump: hi sparty, wow that means cant use the original subframe to put in the L2 engine eh?if use the ori sub i think have to modified alot...but i really2 want to see the L2 inside the mini engine bay laaa..then i will be satisfied :)

im from shah alam n the main thing i wanna chnge to L2 is bcoz i want the Kepish kepish sound..haha..thats all! about to put 1.3 weber, its really worth it but 1.3 got problem with high temperature plus weber...it will drain the petrol like water..

I've seen and test drove a mini with L2 engine before.All I can say is you will regret if you do so.

y bro? can u share sumthing from ur experience please..i need to know more about it:)

The car's suspension geometry totally out,no more niche handling which mini suppose to.
The engine power is not that fantastic IMO.

Dear All,

I have one new set of LUCAS rear upper lens clear type for sale at RM238 nego. Please sms 0162000300.

Bump: Dear All,

I have one new set of LUCAS rear upper lens clear type for sale at RM238 nego. Please sms 0162000300.

Last edited:
Dear All,

6 piece BL alloy door handles. Red color. For sale at RM390 nego. Please contact 0162000300.

Thanks

Bump: Dear All,

6 piece BL alloy door handles. Red color. For sale at RM390 nego. Please contact 0162000300.

Thanks

Attachments

• BL.jpg
    BL.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 113
Deadstar,

If you want a very powerful engine into a Mini, I will suggest you to go for Honda B-series engine, you can read more here:

Honda Generators

Do join the club at Malaysia Mini Cooper Club

or the forum at Malaysia Mini Cooper Forum

and you can see our gathering here, there are about 36 minis appear in the last gathering:

Mini Cooper Gathering in Malaysia

This year we will have a big event to celebrate Mini 50 anniversary by forming the word 5 0 using our Minis car.

Here you can see the news for Mini 50 years old birthday:

Mini 50th Anniversary

Cheeersss

Skyline86

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Guys... any mushroom fillter for Hif44???either new or used...

cheers

Bump: Yo Guys... any mushroom fillter for Hif44???either new or used...

cheers

hi friends, i need a manifold for HS4 carb. anybody wanna sell it, please pm me. tq

Hi guys... lets organize a TT session.... its been a while since we had one....

Bump: Hi guys... lets organize a TT session.... its been a while since we had one....

anyone can help me?? want get semi or slick tire for mini, where i can buy??, want play time attack laa,,:confused::proud::proud:

Bump: anyone can help me?? want get semi or slick tire for mini, where i can buy??, want play time attack laa,,:confused::proud::proud:

guys, i am looking for mini lite 13"x7 banana rims.. where do u guys reco i go?? and where can i get the tyre? i'm driving a mini mk3 1000cc :)

and looking for few things.. sport pack wheel arch and side skirt :D

Top Bottom