Wow! ZTH is big now.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I just noticed that there are lots of users on the site nowadays. I remember last time, whenever I surfed to this site, the number of users won't reach 100.

Today, when I surfed here, there were 423 users online.

Congrats to Tom. :_:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
hahah yeah lor...well..this such a good site and has so much resources for every enthusiast...so it makes total sense that this is a big ass site! haha

but mainly TOM for doing such a wonderful in runnning and moderatin this forum!

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
need not to open a thread in here i guess, wrong topic thread anyway.. better put in general talk :X-: peace

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
HAha...zth is growing very fast..even my fren tht r not keen into car stuffs also know abt this website. On9 users r up too 800+ according to my fren, the server admin. He say if this website is getting hotter..he also cant upgrade alrdy..haha! C how hot is zth..!! Zth forever!

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
dang... I really love zerotohundred so much...

Thanks alot to everyone in zerotohundred.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First off thank you in advance to those whom provide useful and creative impute to the project I'm working on.

For warning: This is not in the least the typical mod. project, purely aesthetic and not using any conventional mod kits or going for any kind of traditional theme. So this may not be of interest many of you.

Heres the deal. I bought a badly vandalized, somewhat weathered Saturn SL1 (compact 4 door sedan) for $500. All the mechanical workings and general running health of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience