WOW!!! EVOwaja...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
haha... ur definitely not the first.... :) seen this a couple of years ago online, and also in penang/kl.

anyway, good to see it again this now, and here again...

:)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wah... the rear really look alike... i think is halfcut from chopshop lar... cannot mod the ori waja buttock to this...

malacca mmu campus also got one wajalution... saw it couple of times adi in bukit beruang area, driven by student... next time i snap adi post up ar...

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
I think thats not wajalution la. Its Waja'ed Evo 7. I dunno why he want to do it like that. Very national spirit one. Malaysia boleh~! =)

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
The owner already sold of this car i think. cos the number plate that used to be on this car is now on a white Honda EP3. haha.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
facelift said:
I think thats not wajalution la. Its Waja'ed Evo 7. I dunno why he want to do it like that. Very national spirit one. Malaysia boleh~! =)
Merdeka is coming...

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
this car always see in bandar sunway... :secruity:

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
stalkerrox said:
not looks like evo..
it is a evo hahaha... :rock:
really got malaysia boleh spirit...
yes, i confirm its a real evo. the person who sold the car is a friend of mind.

The guy loved the car so much, he wanted to buy it. but he thought the evo rear wing made the car look too flashy. So the wing was removed, and to further "camo" the car, the waja badges were put on.

Some rumours also said the car was owned by proton or something. but its a private owner with no affiliation to proton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my 4g61T exhaust manifold seems to have crack. and the crack is getting the bigger and bigger, is it safe for me to just weld the crack back?

the crack took place at the same place that has been welded.

are there any after market products for mirage's exhaust manifold?
i stumbled upon a few mirage that uses the banana manifold. those were custom made right?
need advise from friends here.......tq..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience