WOW! New Forums!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi ambayah, you're the first to notice the activation of the site at 28/04/05 0610hrs. Right after that so did other 41 users at 06:38 AM.
Some of them were earlybirds that had reset their passwords: agasl, calvenevo, crxr, freundlich, kapitan, puffcurry

congrats everyone

Hi all
I have to apologise for the downtime that you've experience for 12 hrs each for 2 days. The conversion was pretty though and tedious for a database of this size. plus, many errors and "back-to-the-drawing-board"s.

The first downtime and work and progress of 12 hrs of 26/04/05 was totally wasted which has to be restarted on 27/04/05 at 1200hrs.

The whole progress requires the duration of 20hrs to complete which is what you see now before you.

It is time for me to get some rest. Please do enjoy the new experience and please do not forget to:
-Check and report any errors to the enquiries forum
-Update your profiles
-Update your avatars
-Update your signature (note HTML is prohibited)
-Get used to the new system

Thank you for all your loyal support all these years.

Sincerely,

Tom
Webmaster
Zerotohundred.com

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Problems

Tom, the adverts at the top of the page aren't very well aligned and long messages tend to scroll to the right of the screen. So it tends to get a little annoying to view each time I see a long message.

I'm currently on 1024x768 which should be standard size nowadays.

All the subscribed threads are gone

All previous PMs gone too (Luckily I saved the phone numbers separately). Also, it is saying I have reached my PM quota even tho I have none. So mabbe something isn't turned on?

Oh well. Nice board :)

Last edited:

OTF-39

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
well, this new version for me is LOUSY!!! :mad:

avatar and signiture cant even benn updated.... stupiD!

eg: signiture 100 x 100 pixel or 60kb... whichever is smaller...

Noticed the OR there... CEH! But the truth is must fullfill both of this! 100x100 and 60kb! impossible for those who has long pic as signiture...

also no avatar and signiture displayed in posting... Pm all gone... contact all gone... wihout warning asking us to save... Bookmark pages all gone...!

This is SO LOUSY!!!!!

i rather stick to the old forum version......:mad:

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Signiture

Well.. the idea to control the size of the signiture is to prevent people from putting hugggggggeeeeeeee signitures that sometimes slows down loading time for the thread. I dunno.. my guess.

I like it. Smaller sigs means faster loading times and so far everything loads bloody fast man.

I can see the sigs and the avatars wot.. in fact I can see everything and do everything and everything no problems. :D

For those who're familiar with IASCAR forum.. then they'll know this format very well :D

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ISWARA LE said:
where the icon for pm?
Btw, to PM a person, just click on the fella's nick and you can see the option "Send message". If you don't see it then the person hasn't logged into the new forum yet.

Oh.. and the member will need to enable it in their options menu.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
LOL, I must say InvisionBoard is much more user friendly :)

Maybe need a new style/skin.

bezet

Known Member
hmm.. The forum design is ok. Good work Tom.

:eek: but I really hate the thread design. I like the older version more.
this is still a Beta right. So please , if can, change the location for our avatar to the side(like old one).

Just my 2 cents. la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my company is doing a car research on 25th-26th Aug in Klang Valley on current CABRIOLET, COUPE, ROADSTER owner, we are targeting new car owner of

MAZDA MX5 (Car owner since year 2008 till present)

(Car owner since August 2009 till present)
PEUGEOT RCZ COUPE
VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO
VOLKSWAGEN EOS CC
AUDI TT
MINI (all versions except CLUBMAN)
PEUGEOT 308CC
RENAULT MEGANE CABRIO COUPE
SUBARU WRX STI
NISSAN GT-R
NISSAN SKYLINE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience