WOW! New Forums!

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
:D at least we got new smilies to use right,,
must understand that ZTh operates on heavy traffic
and sommore its free for us to surf in..
my pm gone as well...
still prefer the invision board though...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Most of peoples logged in "terus masuk forum" without read and understand at the mainpage.

Tom said:

Hi All:

To serve you better,
Zerotohundred.com has successfully upgraded to version 6 (beta)

Please proceed to NEW FORUMS here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums

Please make sure to:
-Reset your passwords by logging on and when error in password is prompted, click on "forgot my password" and enter your email. You will then receive an Email with relevant information

Though the site has been upgraded many sections are still under heavy construction and testing

More updates and upgrades coming your way.

If you have any enquiries, or problems please:
-Post it up in the enquiries area in the forums
-E-mail tom-at-zerotohundred.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

Tom
Webmaster
Zerotohundred.com

haha .. i think these kind of ppls jenis "rushing" .. like buy a new car, straight away drive without going thru' user manuals first. then komplen this komplen tat ...

Last edited:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
hmmmm ... this change in format caught alot of us by surprise laaa ... me included !!! but u have to give credit to TOM for taking all the efoort to make this a better place ... not just complain only laa guys ... hehehehee

btw ... how to use the quick reply aahh ?? it says clik on something to activate where as i dont see anything to clik oso ?? heheheheehe ... :P

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
QiW said:
hmmmm ... this change in format caught alot of us by surprise laaa ... me included !!! but u have to give credit to TOM for taking all the efoort to make this a better place ... not just complain only laa guys ... hehehehee

btw ... how to use the quick reply aahh ?? it says clik on something to activate where as i dont see anything to clik oso ?? heheheheehe ... :P
Hi QiW aka North Pole SSO1.5 Champion...

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
QiW said:

Hi QiW aka North Pole SSO1.5 Champion...:)

click on the bottom right icon for quick reply, your thophy waitng for you to collect have u contacted the "safe keeper" yet?

i can arrange to meet up with him:D

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
great job Tom... although i still kacau u on & off at msn.... when u were doing the system migration.... sorry about that....

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
canken2 said:
Hi QiW aka North Pole SSO1.5 Champion...:)

click on the bottom right icon for quick reply, your thophy waitng for you to collect have u contacted the "safe keeper" yet?

i can arrange to meet up with him:D
its ok laa ken ... no hurries one ... can get it from him at the next SSO oso maaa ... hahaahahahahaa ... hopefully more cars in my class laa the next SSO ... :P

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
i prefer the old one <_<
but who cares...thx n cheers to our gr8 TOM ;)

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
wawawawawawawa
i still like the old one
but good also change to vbulletin .. less hackers problem

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
avatar ..signature all boh liau jorr......WEEEEE....ngh ngh ngh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yellow S15 no plate WPD 15. Car was towed by a Toyota Wish no plate WMN 8789 roughly about 7pm around kl area. If seen, pls do call the owner at 0123040210. The car is widebody with a black hood and a transformers sticker at the back windscreen.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience