Which tyre u recomend? Klang cheaper??

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hye there.
Im planning to change my tires TOMORROW
My tire size is 195/55/R15.

My current tyre is Michelin Pilot Precada 2 and it really grips the road so damn good, whenever i take corners, no slip at all.

I bought those tyres for 200$ a piece.

Are there any good brands which is better than this MICHELIN PP2?

Brands such as yokohama or anything that has the same performance as michelin?

And everyone say, at KLANG ,the tyre price is so damn cheap.

Is it true????

If its really cheap at klang, ill go there tomorrow.

Please help recommend! :wavey:

basis

Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi
Where do you got the PP2 for RM 200 ? I got it for RM 260 per pcs. If you satisfy with the current tyre why change ? The other tyre that same class with PP2 is good year F1 GSD3 ( If i not wrong):driver:

Of course other brand like potenza, yokohama,pirrelli or Kuhmo . Is personal choice, it all depend on the driving style. I also very happy with PP2, hardly drive over the tyre grip limit.

If you are hardcore driver that constantly drive over the tyre grip limit then is time to get better tyre...or higher class, Michellin Pilot ?

Regards
:biggrin::itsme:

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
if you r planning to change 4 tyres . i will say its worth travelling down there ...it depends to wat kind of types ..normally those good tyres will save more ...if planning to change just ciplak tyre i think nonit .. theres a shop in kapar ..orange colour wan ..quite big and full with ppl ...not sure bout the name ..but nearby 2 petrol stations that facing each other . shell and caltex if not mistaken . cheap . i was once quoted 280 for 1 yokohama tyre nearby my place . klang oni 220 . saved 60 each . rm60 x 4 = rm240 :biggrin:

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi
Where do you got the PP2 for RM 200 ? I got it for RM 260 per pcs. If you satisfy with the current tyre why change ? The other tyre that same class with PP2 is good year F1 GSD3 ( If i not wrong):driver:

Of course other brand like potenza, yokohama,pirrelli or Kuhmo . Is personal choice, it all depend on the driving style. I also very happy with PP2, hardly drive over the tyre grip limit.

If you are hardcore driver that constantly drive over the tyre grip limit then is time to get better tyre...or higher class, Michellin Pilot ?

Regards
:biggrin::itsme:
I got it at cheras area about 1 and a half years ago.
How come yours so expensive 260 per piece???
At where u change?
Or maybe because your rims bigger i think. :confused:

I am not really a hardcore driver but sometimes when u see these twists and turns u just feel like wanna layan corner . hahaha.

I like Michelin Pp2 its the best ,but i wanna know can i get it more CHEAPER at KLANG?
I asked shops just now, they are selling at around 210 a piece.
So is it CHEAPER at KLANG?
Anyone? :wavey:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes... its cheaper for almost all brands.. but.. take notice that thae production date is not the latest...

basis

Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
In Old Klang road, tyre shop, but including changing tyre, balancing and alignment, Whole work. The price u get is for tyre only or whole works ?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
workmanship n service usually its standardize for most tyre shops.. the difference is the price of tyres they offer is much cheaper in klang...

usually when u 1st change to aftermarket rims+tyres.. the tyre shops started to offer additional stuff to add like lug nut,center cones,tyre tubes n etc which will inflate your actual budget

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
go to kedai papan, known as hin leong, along jln kapar,
i bought my tires there toyo proxes t1r 225/45/16 for rm480 per pc, other places rm500++
but need to order tires, cos those tyre sizes are not common.

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
go to kedai papan, known as hin leong, along jln kapar,
i bought my tires there toyo proxes t1r 225/45/16 for rm480 per pc, other places rm500++
but need to order tires, cos those tyre sizes are not common.
Bro, i already bought my tires :driver:
MICHELIN PP2 195/55 for RM210 a piece.
Other places were like 250/260

I have to say, it was really cheap. But the service was quite bad. But i cant blame them, there are so many cars they have to attend to la :wavey:

And i went searching for the shop at 12, but i only found it at 4. My gps showed me the right way to jalan kapar, but when i reached there, there was no hing leong.

I searched for 3 hours and finally i found that shop.

That bloody klang road is so confusing and they are doing renovation works on some roads and the jam was like hell..

But still, im satisfied :driver:

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

And thanks to everyone over here too who helped me show which shop to go to :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Asia Pacific (APAC) Ferrari Challenge round 4 concluded last Sunday at the Sepang International Circuit with dual wins for Steve Wyatt (Australia) and Liang Wang (China) in their respective categories.

Wyatt has won the Trofeo Pirelli...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience