Need Help-Which tyre is best....

fast2ru

Known Member
May 15, 2008
Hye all....i am now looking for a new tyre for my car....series (195/55/15)....i'm using jazz gd3....i can say that the way i drive is quite aggressive no matter dry or wet:driver:....but not all the time laahhhh :biggrin:

I've got a few brand in my mind:hmmmm2:....
1.Toyo T1R
2.Toyo R1R
3.Yokohama C Drive
4.Bridgestone Potenza RE01R

Could u guys give any suggestion which one is better in term of grip,handling,comfort and wear....
Really appreciate your feedback.....thanks :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hye all....i am now looking for a new tyre for my car....series (195/55/15)....i'm using jazz gd3....i can say that the way i drive is quite aggressive no matter dry or wet:driver:....but not all the time laahhhh :biggrin:

I've got a few brand in my mind:hmmmm2:....
1.Toyo T1R
2.Toyo R1R
3.Yokohama C Drive
4.Bridgestone Potenza RE01

Could u guys give any suggestion which one is better in term of grip,handling,comfort and wear....
Really appreciate your feedback.....thanks :wavey::wavey::wavey:
RE01 is the best in ur list there
u sure its re01 and not re001 ?

klywh1

Mar 11, 2009
I am using Bridgestone Potenza RE001 for 1 yrs pluss 205/50R16(RM330 per tyre) make in Japan tried both in Wet and dry(highway and city) and high speed cornering and the result were no sign of sidewall flexing during hard cornering, in wet even at speed 110/km/h to 120km/h on highway at heavy downpour, only facing min aquaplanning , steering feedback from the tyre are sensitive and precise :love:

fast2ru

Known Member
May 15, 2008
I am using Bridgestone Potenza RE001 for 1 yrs pluss 205/50R16(RM330 per tyre) make in Japan tried both in Wet and dry(highway and city) and high speed cornering and the result were no sign of sidewall flexing during hard cornering, in wet even at speed 110/km/h to 120km/h on highway at heavy downpour, only facing min aquaplanning , steering feedback from the tyre are sensitive and precise :love:
thanks for the info bro...it seems that these tyre are the most prefered compare to others brand listed...my choice also more to RE01R but the price is a bit scary laaahhh :hmmmm:...the price margin base on my survey for 195/55/15 is around RM380-RM400....anyway thanks for sharing the info....where u bought the tyre if u dont mind to tell me :biggrin:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
well, here is my opinion...
Im using Maxxis Victra MA-Z1 best in dry and wet condition...Grip u can get in during cornering is 75km/h in a sharp corner(thats with addition of UR front+back+anti-roll bar+fenders bar)...
price also not bad...
im using 195/55/R15 and it cost RM175 per tyre...

fast2ru

Known Member
May 15, 2008
thanks ham_m2 for the info....r u using jazz too...

to yong,i've heard of it but never cross my mind to list it out....would u share some info :biggrin:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i have used RE01R before, and i think its a bit overrated. and the wet grip is far from excellent. yeah it keeps the car from going 360 every time it hit water puddles but i would still use michelin. far more superior in terms of overall, daily conditions (rain, puddles, dry roads, comfort etc). RE01R would win hands down if u use it for trackdays but in daily conditions, rest assured that michelin will take care of u...:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any of u guys encounter such prob? where your aircon doesn't seems to be cold when the car's stationary.. but when the car's moving.. itz darn cold like fridge?

any idea whatz the prob? cannot be run out of gas ah.. coz if out of gas.. it wouldn't be cold when the car's moving.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience