Which is better?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi guys...wondering which is better?

- Blox aluminium radiator from Aussie?OR
- Synergy

Thing is Blox only 6 month warranty...synergy is 1 yr...x talk about forged or avs (lifetime warranty)...

Just wondering...coz lots of brands in d market rite now..from 'Hks' la 'greddy' la...

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
you also know there is a lot of brand now in the market.... the warranty period is actually quite subjective...

some product wish to promote their product, so they give extended years, and ready to take risk of replacing one for you...
some well establish brand give reasonable warranty period, even though market proven record is way much longer.... but they still keep the warranty period within their reasonable risk...

why dun you ask people who had use the actual product ? they might have some more detail wish to share ..right?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
you also know there is a lot of brand now in the market.... the warranty period is actually quite subjective...

some product wish to promote their product, so they give extended years, and ready to take risk of replacing one for you...
some well establish brand give reasonable warranty period, even though market proven record is way much longer.... but they still keep the warranty period within their reasonable risk...

why dun you ask people who had use the actual product ? they might have some more detail wish to share ..right?
Yup Jeff...that's Wat I'm waiting for feedback here....actually I based my inquiries on these 2 brands s they've advertised extensively n used by racers...n d fact that it's price is in mid range (about 4++ to 5++)...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I mean I've come across/read up synergy equipped race cars so I can only assume that it's good quality tho x come across Blox tho..I just choose it s comparison since its Aussie made n assume it shld b of good quality s well...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Oh ya btw d so-called 'HKS' (greddy,arc, etc which im sure r d same) ones failed miserably but x surprise...yup even tho 1yr warranty...guess it's 'wat u pay is wat u get'...

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
for those famous "affordable" racing rads in our market...if u want to upgrade from oem cooling u need to choose the models that twice the bigger size than your oem model.....because the manufacturing and material not really at high quality like the oem rads..

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
for those famous "affordable" racing rads in our market...if u want to upgrade from oem cooling u need to choose the models that twice the bigger size than your oem model.....because the manufacturing and material not really at high quality like the oem rads..
Yeah bro understood but while there r a number of these 'brands' (I'm sure real HKS alum radiator x cost this cheap...) there are good ones out there...slightly higher in price but x compared to those really performance oriented like mishimoto,avs,forged (these costs about 7++ above!!!)

So far these 2 examples brands (synergy n blox) is around 4++ above which i think is affordable for d average joe...just wondering in terms of quality...So for those who have used or using either one of these brands feedback is appreciated...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yeah bro understood but while there r a number of these 'brands' (I'm sure real HKS alum radiator x cost this cheap...) there are good ones out there...slightly higher in price but x compared to those really performance oriented like mishimoto,avs,forged (these costs about 7++ above!!!)

So far these 2 examples brands (synergy n blox) is around 4++ above which i think is affordable for d average joe...just wondering in terms of quality...So for those who have used or using either one of these brands feedback is appreciated...
any those brand u pick...i would say..be prepared to slightly modify/bend some bracket or adaptor in order to fit it perfectly...purely because of alignment of their mounting point was slightly off....

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
any those brand u pick...i would say..be prepared to slightly modify/bend some bracket or adaptor in order to fit it perfectly...purely because of alignment of their mounting point was slightly off....
Oh ok...ouch...ermmmmm but what about it's performance quality?does it last?i mean I have frens used those other brands like 'Hks' n 'arc' but x lasting...after a while got leak...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
fazidk, is this for your Wira? Get the Proton CFE OEM rad. It's bigger, thicker and doesn't need any modification to fit the temp sensor. And way cheaper than the two you mentioned.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
fazidk, is this for your Wira? Get the Proton CFE OEM rad. It's bigger, thicker and doesn't need any modification to fit the temp sensor. And way cheaper than the two you mentioned.
Was thinking of that too bro izso worse comes to worse...saw one in mudah..warranted 6months by koyorad...cheaper oso about 300...hmmmmmm thing is my current alum x need mod oso just that x last...previously small pin hole leak but got that patched up DIY...that one holding on nicely now diff part leak I suspect same prob...

Got a quote for these 2 brands oredi...synergy about 500 n blox about 4++...just wondering whether they're good or x..thing is wiz d OE it's prone to leak either d cover on top or/n d bottom (which is replaceable I know)..so anybody,directly or indirectly using or have used these 2 brands can give honest feedback much appreciated...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Basics: New Nissan Latio

The All new Nissan Latio - life’s little luxuries

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) announced the launching of the all-new Nissan Latio & Latio Sport. The Latio mid-size sedan will be offered in both 1.8-litre and 1.6-litre engine variants; whereas the Latio Sport, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience