What's the next car you'll buy?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Earlier I was thinking a wagon format, but I think my next "car" will be a SUV. Simply because its easier to get in/out of. My backseats are almost only used to ferry my parents, and they are not young, weak knees.

Those Volvo XC90, XC60 is looking super tasty.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Earlier I was thinking a wagon format, but I think my next "car" will be a SUV. Simply because its easier to get in/out of. My backseats are almost only used to ferry my parents, and they are not young, weak knees.

Those Volvo XC90, XC60 is looking super tasty.
For old parents, best is actually MPV, not SUV. SUV sometimes a bit too tall while MPV height is just perfect. Like my mom, she'll struggle to get in my in-law Pajero coz too tall but my Livina is perfect.

For me, maybe next year if my economy is improving, I might get rid off my wife's Livina and just let her drive my Mark X while I buy something more interesting for myself. Otherwise, just stay the same. :(

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I had a petite 5ft lady colleague wearing a body hugging office attire struggle to get into my Innova front seat.. Seeing her.... "bounce" was highly entertaining

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Low got problem, too high also, have to buy the vehicle of the right height......lol

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Why not a BR-Z or 86 over the MR-S? Or you want the convertible form factor? Hahaha Golf R as a family hauler. Every outing is a race.
I like the Toyobaru twins as well but I don't carry much items when driving alone (at most 2 medium-sized duffel bags. Toyobaru has bigger space to put more stuff though. I'm not really into drop top, more into midship layout. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:)

As for Golf R, I only have 1 children lol.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I had a petite 5ft lady colleague wearing a body hugging office attire struggle to get into my Innova front seat.. Seeing her.... "bounce" was highly entertaining
Jealous saya. Is it who I think it is?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
nah unfortunately. Hehehe.. this was an office mate. That girl you're thinking of is in my old office.
Why are you constantly surrounded by babes at the workplace? All I have is sausage party everyday.

For old parents, best is actually MPV, not SUV. SUV sometimes a bit too tall while MPV height is just perfect. Like my mom, she'll struggle to get in my in-law Pajero coz too tall but my Livina is perfect.

For me, maybe next year if my economy is improving, I might get rid off my wife's Livina and just let her drive my Mark X while I buy something more interesting for myself. Otherwise, just stay the same. :(
I think there are SUV's with the right ride height, like the CRV & HRV. Of course MPV makes sense for people moving, but that also depends how many people I need to move in total.

Seriously, HRV is a brilliant car for the Malaysia market, after the facelift is out, even the base model will have 6 airbags, and that will be the Best Buy for Malaysia market in the mid-range category.

Budget category, I think for a sedan its either a Saga, or hatchback the mighty Myvi. The Alza's replacement should be soon.

skokoman

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new here, I want to ask your advice about buying a car. My choice is Hyundai Grand i10 . In my opinion, this car is very good for the money and not very expensive to maintain. At the same time, Korean cars seem to be reliable. What you think? Your opinion is very important for me.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, I'm new here, I want to ask your advice about buying a car. My choice is Hyundai Grand i10 . In my opinion, this car is very good for the money and not very expensive to maintain. At the same time, Korean cars seem to be reliable. What you think? Your opinion is very important for me.
As long as you like it then that's all that matters.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.......need ur help a bit on where to find a 5 Speed gear box to be converted from a 4 Speed gear box? How much is da cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience