What's the next car you'll buy?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I always wondered where a trail road will led me to.

Last time i'm anti pickup but now i learn to embrace them but still prefer full body 4x4.most 4x4 comes with 3rd row seat,very useful for Hari Raya or going kenduri at kampung area where parking is a big issue.pickup can carry more but open air lah.
Truth is, no SUV with 3rd row will ever come close to a proper MPV with 3rd row. Benchmark in Malaysia is Kia Grand Carnival. With the same 2.2D engine as the Sorento, I see no reason to pick the SUV.

And why you wanna bring the whole family off reading hahaha

Reactions: vr2turbo

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Truth is, no SUV with 3rd row will ever come close to a proper MPV with 3rd row. Benchmark in Malaysia is Kia Grand Carnival. With the same 2.2D engine as the Sorento, I see no reason to pick the SUV.

And why you wanna bring the whole family off reading hahaha
Yah! I will pick a MPV for that too.....

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
For me:

1.) Weekend car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5 (Love the big ass fog lights) with black paint. Remembering Ekin Cheung's ride in Legend of Speed 2, the Hong Kong street racing movie. Stock outlook is dope enough, black means business. Must be manual !

2.) Daily Drive: My existing Lancer, fuel efficient and good enough potential to be tuned without sacrificing livability. I even fetched few of my bosses in this ride and none of them can tell i modified the suspension (Hi-Low Soft Hard), in fact, they said its quite comfy, guess they haven't sat in the back.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Honestly after you have the Camry hybrid you won’t want to drive the myvi k3vet

Serious. Cause the Camry is smooth like butter with power.
haha.. for me power is not the most important issues since I only like compact small with a powerful engine..
Camry for travel is very nice but hard to get parking when you travel to town areas especially roadside food where i like the most:biggrin:
i like to park my car beside me or as near as possible since i scared been rob:laugh:
I dont drive fast since i rather use the summons to enjoy eating nice food and get a nice hotel to rest if tired:driver:

Last time I only travel with my Kancil to anywhere I like since maintenance and FC is low..
psst::listen: small car with a girl beside very nice d.. easily grab their hand, they will sleep beside your arm if they tired and and ...... try to imagine yourself ya:laugh:

Reactions: alcyon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
haha.. for me power is not the most important issues since I only like compact small with a powerful engine..
Camry for travel is very nice but hard to get parking when you travel to town areas especially roadside food where i like the most:biggrin:
i like to park my car beside me or as near as possible since i scared been rob:laugh:
I dont drive fast since i rather use the summons to enjoy eating nice food and get a nice hotel to rest if tired:driver:

Last time I only travel with my Kancil to anywhere I like since maintenance and FC is low..
psst::listen: small car with a girl beside very nice d.. easily grab their hand, they will sleep beside your arm if they tired and and ...... try to imagine yourself ya:laugh:
you need a dual purpose bike with panniers and full rain suit.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Next car I'm buying is the 2008 ZC31S Swift Sport manual! Already put a deposit on a white one last week. This is for my older son to learn to drive and for me to play around while he's still learning! :lol:

As for myself, always still targeting a Lancer Evo (6.5/8MR/9) or AMG CLA/A45 facelift (2016 onwards). One day, someday, ... that will be a beautiful day indeed!

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Next car I'm buying is the 2008 ZC31S Swift Sport manual! Already put a deposit on a white one last week. This is for my older son to learn to drive and for me to play around while he's still learning! :lol:

As for myself, always still targeting a Lancer Evo (6.5/8MR/9) or AMG CLA/A45 facelift (2016 onwards). One day, someday, ... that will be a beautiful day indeed!
Looks likely AMG already, the Evo getting old dy.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Looks likely AMG already, the Evo getting old dy.....:driver:
Yeah and getting even more difficult to find! But that's what makes it even more interesting to get, plus I still actually want a proper AWD manual car. Old is still gold...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yeah and getting even more difficult to find! But that's what makes it even more interesting to get, plus I still actually want a proper AWD manual car. Old is still gold...
Don't lar. Later end up #Evojzparking
Go for the A45. The looks, the comfort plus the power.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Don't lar. Later end up #Evojzparking
Go for the A45. The looks, the comfort plus the power.
Hahaha I won't go for extensively modded car like that la, but that's the difficult thing to find for such cars. Anyway still a long way to go if I were to get any of those.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience