stolen cap duno what's it called..

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
hmm just now as i was washing my car i noticed... ehh the cap tht's used to cover the thing to pump the air to the tyres.. gone di.. ahhh great.. if someone took all 4 of it off then its ok.. they took one out.. n now its lookin all weird.. crap.. why got such ppl steal this kind of things one...

anyone else lost theirs too? where to get replacement huh? damn these ppl lahhh screwd up..

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
yup yup the metal type one.. damn these ppl.. sure theirs hilang so they decided to steal someone else's one instead of getting a new one.. cuz i just changed new rims n tyres last week den hilang di.. haih ..

duno got people so poor wan meh.. this kind of things oso wanna steal...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
thats is call valve cap, whether its metal or rubber,they serve the same purpose. U can get the replacement from any accessories shop or Brothers.

btw most of the time ur cap kena stolen by some young kids on bmx, becos those cap fit bicycle tube valve too.

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
ehhhhh.. outside my house i see got kids going around on bikes wan... i'm gonna break their necks if i see it on their bike....

Sonic Thunder

Known Member
Jun 23, 2008
sure the kids take wan la bro...i used to sapu da BMW caps wen i was little too...toxic they call it...jst get a new set la bro...it used to happen to me too...one day i got really pissed...i tighten da cap wit a wrench...cant take it owt by hand...if even dat doesnt help...jst use rubber cap la bro...cant help it really...

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
holy crapppp. so long agoooo punya thread oso can dig out ahahha

i got tired of replacing it with new ones and then gone again.. hai.. give up d.

now parking around kl pun dangerous.
last week wake up and found out front bumper got scratches on the sides d.
god damnit!!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Air Valve Cap .. If you go to shops , not many knows this term , so just explain to them about this item and they will understand .. Brothers selling RM9.50 or RM9 something for a metal one lar ( 4 piece )

Those primary schools kids always steal this item one .. because they dont know how to get it and the demand among theirs friend are high because the stealer will sell it to them .. One valve cap ( coloured and metal with bullet shape or etc ) could reach up to RM5 each for this kids to put on their bicycle .. Even my rubber valve cap also got stolen by peers last time .. ==

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
mine ar...i tink d tire shop changed 1 of it to a different type of metal cap...actually all of it is the Hexagon squarish shaped type...then tiba tiba i noticed later on got 1 odd ball...Cone shaped! :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning dump in a 4g93 block into my current 1.6 mivec. At the mean time, should i remain my current mivec gear box or change to 4g93 gear box for better performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience