full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
minyak masak brand "knife" would be good for you.. hahahhaa

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
will share my experiences with Eneos 0w-50 by tomorrow :)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
What type or brand of engine oil best for K20a powered motor, base on your experience??:driver:
any big name that fully sync, not over xW30 is really good for ur car...see owner manual...

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
FTZone , where's your shop?

I heard it's somewhere near my office (Kimsar Garden / Chai Leng Park)

but haven't really seen your shop. help give some directions man.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
FTZone , where's your shop?

I heard it's somewhere near my office (Kimsar Garden / Chai Leng Park)

but haven't really seen your shop. help give some directions man.
North

Shop is in Seberang Jaya.
No.6, Ground Floor, Jalan Todak 4, 13700 Seberang Jaya.
Same row with Prudential...
Shop name: North Central Auto

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Guys:

My review: Eneos 0w-50

went for a full engine flush (Shell flushing oil), prior to the oil change, also changed the oil filter, and topped up with Lubeguard engine protectant.

and the results?

Ummmm....... slightly more responsiveness from the engine, it feels as if it wants to go forward (but with fresh engine oil change, most engines feel that way)

Not much difference in fuel consumption (previously using 10w-50)

...... other than that , not much difference. except for the price, of course :) bloody expensive.

however, one thing i noticed, in low rpm range of gear 1 (even with my clutch control), the revs do tend to dip below 1,000, therefore increasing the risk of mati engine. happened once already in the past 3 days.

anything else i should look out for? cause with this kind of price difference, i am kinda expecting better.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
any big name that fully sync, not over xW30 is really good for ur car...see owner manual...
sifoo has spoken:).for vtec or hi-rev engine,the thinner the oil the better.more
power.if can,stay at *w30.if u can afford it,go for *w20.(these oil don't come
cheap).

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Guys:

My review: Eneos 0w-50

went for a full engine flush (Shell flushing oil), prior to the oil change, also changed the oil filter, and topped up with Lubeguard engine protectant.

and the results?

Ummmm....... slightly more responsiveness from the engine, it feels as if it wants to go forward (but with fresh engine oil change, most engines feel that way)

Not much difference in fuel consumption (previously using 10w-50)

...... other than that , not much difference. except for the price, of course :) bloody expensive.

however, one thing i noticed, in low rpm range of gear 1 (even with my clutch control), the revs do tend to dip below 1,000, therefore increasing the risk of mati engine. happened once already in the past 3 days.

anything else i should look out for? cause with this kind of price difference, i am kinda expecting better.
i don't think u feel much of the diff as the viscosity on the new oil n ur
previous r the same.

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
weird thing bout honda's, seems like honda engines thrive on 30w oils both on cars and bikes. If even use a 40w oil, it wud be noticably heavier on the power. Hmmm........well, its true for bikes, i dun reli know bout cars aktuali, hahahahaaa

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sifoo has spoken:).for vtec or hi-rev engine,the thinner the oil the better.more
power.if can,stay at *w30.if u can afford it,go for *w20.(these oil don't come
cheap).
where..?? whre got other sifoo in here ....sifoo Gt_Auto....:hmmmm:

latest news from my fren's, he using 0w20 for his GSRT, wat he says is, more respone, but need to top up a bit even from Puchong to sunway & back with boost...ahahahaha....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I own a Kembara '02 running on auto transmission, I have noticed that just before the transmission downshifts from 4th gear to 3rd gear, it seems to slip just a little bit (increasing by about 200 to 400 RPM before actually downshifting). This usually happens either just as I begin to go up a steep hill or just after I increase throttle significantly, and this doesn't happen when it downshift from 3rd gear to 2nd gear.

Need some advice before sending my car to workshop, Thank...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience