WHat engine Oil best for K20a...

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
weird thing bout honda's, seems like honda engines thrive on 30w oils both on cars and bikes. If even use a 40w oil, it wud be noticably heavier on the power. Hmmm........well, its true for bikes, i dun reli know bout cars aktuali, hahahahaaa
not weird, actually every engine is almost same....not only honda's using w30, but most of K-car r using the same grade as well...
wat i know is, most of malaysian using w40 for their non-turbo car....thats wat i saw... they claimed that using thing oil the engine or the car will 'kaboom'.....:rofl:
u can using thinner oil if ur engine is in very well condition...:itsme:

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
not weird, actually every engine is almost same....not only honda's using w30, but most of K-car r using the same grade as well...
wat i know is, most of malaysian using w40 for their non-turbo car....thats wat i saw... they claimed that using thing oil the engine or the car will 'kaboom'.....:rofl:
u can using thinner oil if ur engine is in very well condition...:itsme:
sifo jin is correct.thinner oil is recommended for new engine.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sifo jin is correct.thinner oil is recommended for new engine.
my engine is 11yrs old which oredy punching for 27XXXXkm liao...still using W30...hahahaaha...:biggrin:

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
ur piston ring is still in good condition mar...hehehe.
mine reaching 300k liow ar still using w30.ok mar.:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ur piston ring is still in good condition mar...hehehe.
mine reaching 300k liow ar still using w30.ok mar.:biggrin:
me gonna push hard to get 300k reach....:mad:

in the detailing besides we have experience on which type of buffer to use, which pad, which product to use and alot more. but diluting product in a bottle also very important to detailers. example like dilute how many part (etc 1:3/1:10) stuff like that. so anyone still confused in dilution ratio? to tell you guys the truth, i dont know anything about dilution. i got a chart from google but im still confused :stupid::stupid::stupid...