What Can I DO With My OLd KancIL EX660 ?? SOmeone PleAse TeLL Me??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
anyone know any website explain about all these daihatsu cars and models and engine specs? i've been looking but not much info found (i'm lazy to visit page 2 of google)

wildseven

Jan 23, 2006
Hmmm thaNks Bro !!!

I know dats rm 2k is not enuf to completely change my old KanciL into DaiHatsu Mira, but i think i'll start it slowly.... wuts bro Ken n HowieChoo suggest make sense... !!!

Interior first and make sure da performance of my KanCil is okie !! But i still wanna have dats cool L2 enginee!!!

RM200 for materials + DIY for the interior

RM600 for the engine maintanence

RM800 for solid painting + RM100 exterior touch ups + DIY

Total up = rm 1.7k / still have rm 300 more.

HOw muCh da CosT of L2 engiNe + L2 engIne ReQuirEmenT at Half-Cut ????
Iz it morE tHan rm 1k ???

huhuhuh... i thiNK i Need to Find A PArt Time Job to SaVE up soME mOney !!!
hu hu hu.... soUnds LikE TaKUMI InItIal D ?? hAhahhaha !!!

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Me noobie and newbie also bro. It's just that i am sharing my student experience where money don't come easily. The cost of L2 engine would be around RM2800 including installation and basic maintenance parts required.

Kancil is a good car to start with. Next time you use the car to work and get a monster to guard your house.

wildseven

Jan 23, 2006
oooooOOOOOooooooo !!!!!

okie !! i will read all da post then !!!

SO now .... !!!! i wanna know where can i get Them ?? HalF Cut ??? Where?? Address ??? LOcatioN ???

ANy tiPs on Buying the Half- CUt engines, hows the condition ?? Wut SHoulD i Pay attEntion at ??? the piPing?? da Engine Cover ??

Huhuhu.... i'm so lucky by join this forum !!!! do all of u a member of anY Clubs ???

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
i did my kancil about Rm1900..

- half cut about rm1400 L2s ( engine, disc brake, dashboard, fuel tank)... no body part
- installation Rm500

pretty cheap i suppose... :)

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
i bought the half cut at mun lee... then the installation at shah alam.. next to power zone... a special place just for k car... (dt tuner auto services) or my friend can do it with the same price. :)

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
owh...okay okay..
eh?i called mun lee..they said they dont have L2s half cuts anymore.argh!! when did u buy the half cut frm mun lee?

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
i just bought the half-cut about 1 week ago... ekekekek.. :) i went there today, they still have about 2 units i guess, one auto and one manual... i think.... u go there find this guy call shah, he'll get it for u.. one of my friend is selling one l2s+body parts = rm1700.. but location in banting... eheheheh...

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
no probs... :) if u need any k-car stuff, u can call this guy, zul-0172955529. cheaper than market price.

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
this guy from ampang, the last time i saw him, hes selling avanzato seats l5 i think rm350 full set, back n front, l2s rims rm 500 with tyres, bodyparts etc... damn lots of stuff u should ask him, its a bargain if u ask me... :-)

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
ahh..i see..:_: coz now i wanna start my k-car project.:_:heheh

ur L2s rite?y didnt u install in mun lee itself?=)

satisfied with ur new "heart"?hehe

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
rollakid,
information after the click >> Daihatsu kei-car engine code and model make

abu-7h,
1.4k, that's cheap! i heard the price for Mira halfcut previously went down, but it came back up again and even higher than before due to the recent demand again and also probably Jap currency exchange.

wildseven, if i were u (nono back then i was like u.. same scenario).. what i did with that budget was to get a set of better wheels, tyre and suspension first. u wouldnt wanna double the horsepower of the car but handling and traction remain the same? once u a LEAST better than stock rolling stock control, then u can save up a little more to engine (dont have to worry about the brake coz when u buy the front cut, the Mira turbo brake come with it).

sleeper style is good.. especially there are so many break-ins/road block going on, not being in attention is one good way to go about modding car.

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Fluffy said:
kokeng : why are u so keen on encouraging him to sell his car??he's a student...if ur gonna pay for his new car every month then he'll surely be very glad..kancil not good enuf??

L2 gives 64hp. the stock kancil engine churns out about 26hp(not exact but 20++)
get a half cut.comes wit ventilated brakes.
give them a break la.. some are born with silver spoon la.. different people different fate la..:emoticon_U:

64hp as rated is per what manufacturer quoted. and that is power on flywheel. stock running kancil (i mean stock as if real stock, one halfcut go in that's all) merely pushing 40hp++ at wheels. some bolt on performance would do it up to 60hp at the wheel easily. slightly medium project like turbo upgrading will pump it to about 80-90hp easily and that would give some MIVEC or VTEC a run for their money. mild monster like wise, 90 to 150hp really need some $$ to achieve on.. but that would really kick some asses outta those turbocharged saloon.. 150hp above? :shcokedcamo:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
wats the most basic upgrade of suspension would you recommend after a transplant is done?L2/L5 shox + springs?:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember how Lexus went all Ferrari-esque and announced that the LFA wouldn’t be available for sale in the first two years but would instead be leased to owners on the pretext of preventing speculators from cashing in on the supercar by reselling it immediately and pocketing a handsome profit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience