Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Optimum Auto Detailing™1 day old Toyota Vios Opti-Coated! What are u waiting for?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

s1tl

1,000 RPM
lujnguu0rv.jpg

t27xt3b3jh.jpg

7rrs16l6ie.jpg

Awesome bro! Really envy lah! I not yet perform a coating job yet...

haha ur time will come i waited a year for this to happen. in case you didnt know u can click on the image open in new tab for larger view

Congrats to you Josh
It is your heart

unlike many still playing with toys...you make the moves that impacted the lives of others

just remember "SHOW ME YOUR WORK!!!" is for who

as for you ......I salute each & every of your heart work....its simply amazing to see where you put your heart at & there your treasure would be

Keep it up

Congrats to you Josh
It is your heart

unlike many still playing with toys...you make the moves that impacted the lives of others

just remember "SHOW ME YOUR WORK!!!" is for who

as for you ......I salute each & every of your heart work....its simply amazing to see where you put your heart at & there your treasure would be

Keep it up

you are so right KC, i sincerely appreciate everything u gave to me ;)

bro this is a brand new car, no cutting performed , just compound used by hand was enought for correct those minor scratch marks

Cheers bro!!!! Keep it up!!!

Thanks jack!

Pro! :congrats:

where got???

Got la, you're just too humble :biggrin:
>_< actually i feel im not doing good enuf lo seriously speaking...not tat im humble. i feel i can do even better. i shall improve on my technique! i promise!

A Post Every 5 Mins

These headlamps were sent to have them restored and coated but upon collection, results were less that satisfactory. No pictures of the different stages of sanding, but only before-after pictures. Still a bit blurry due to the degradation of the coating applied just few weeks ago by another detailer. Not a very good idea to coat the inner side of the lens as the heat may degrade the coating causing it to turn white...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom