What will u do if u know a lan si guy tat is ur old fren!!~`

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i cannot for the life of me understand what you just wrote. you are at school? please be responsible to write in proper english so people here can understand and reply.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
yyap2,
What is dota? What is "chui sui"? Firstly, I know you're probably not well versed in english but you could at least try to put your words nicely. It's actually kinda challenging to try to understand what you're saying.
As for your friend being lansi, just let him be. Who are you to tell him not to be lansi? Are you a big gangster? Are you the prime minister? Are you his father? I don't think so. What he do, you can only tell him it is not good. Whether he wants to change or not, it's up to him. If you don't like him to call you stupid, then don't hang out or don't be around him. Simple as that. If he happens to call you stupid, then just ignore him. Basically, you are nobody to him to tell him how he should behave. You can advice him about his behaviour but you are not in a position to tell him that he must change.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
chui sui mean talk big.... yea all my fren now go yam cha or bbq also no call him.. he know v dun lik his attitude already.. i jus try to giv him warning cos next time later he sy wrong thing to ppl then kena belasah.. all my fren also try to warn him.. but he still de same.... he never learn his lesson if he din kena anything... kinda funny la.. in Coll he park his car n his car kene scratch... but y i park my car no ppl wan scratch...

Y tis world so many kind of ppl.. even he a play boy.. i pity his two gf.... kena tipu by him..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yyap2, just ignore him. He will learn his lesson in a hard way 1 fine day.

english is an important communication tools in the current society. You will find that it handy in the future. Forum may be a good ground to start practicing your writing.

PS: You need to close the HTML tag for your signature.

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
well, i have the same situation as yours here. my old fren also always pretend to be smart, actually is my best fren also. everytime call ppl stupid, dun buy this dun buy that......when i want to modify something, he sure complain the things till not worthing even to watch at it. eg, after i install 2 recaro bucket seat in my waja, then he complain i stupid go throw money in the sea......all those rubbish. and when he modify things, he wants ppl to give compliment. sigh.......

anyway, i just forgive him only, if he still pushing it over limit, i might just not mixing with him anymore, afterall, there are so many other frens that care bout u rite?

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
but i'm curious yyap2, why ppl call u 'sohai' and u still answer him? just wondering only, no hard feeling ya......

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
i'll diu chao with him....
but it realli depends on you.... maybe he think you afraid of him or what.... you can jus ignor him.... call him back the same way he call you or what.... fuk him neither way....

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Everyone got their own advantage or skills. :cool:

Your friend lan si you, that doesn't mean he is better than you. (The fact is that, not many people realize about this).

Yea, calling people names is terribly rude. Dude, if my instinct is right, you dislike this fella for a very long time already, am I right?

Sometimes I call my friends (male) 'Bitch, Cheesebai, Cunt', but we are playing only, and we still at least know how to respect each one another.

Go on with your life and look for other friends.

Just stop mixing with him, and look for a better life in future. You don't need him what.

You know what, people who disrespect others is a fucking loser, because they disrespect others just to gain some respect. (Talking from experience)

Last edited:

Leongyew

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Malaysia
bro dont fight for small thing's....u r not 6 or 7 years old .....when i play warcraft "dota" in cc alot ppl call me "noob,stupid fella doono how to buy item dono how to help,donno how to stun dump fuck"words like tis...just a game jo for wat u wan to fight wit him.if he wan to call u noob let him call,his mouth wat,wat can u do punch him?give him a jab?breck his head?haiz...if u tell his gf tat he got an other girl outside means u r looking for a fight,u get wat i mean??chill +peace+
sorry if i say something tat hurt u i dont mean it...and my english is sux...sorry

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Duh..small matter only..no need to be so damn angry..its just a game. If he lan ci u in real life..just ignore him..if he continue to challenge u as wat u said, say u dont dare to scratch his car..then u just take a coin n scratch infront of him..provided if u dare! hehe..

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
yyap2 said:
Guy!! i'm sharing a story... i got a fren.. i know him since form 2... now he damn lansi... simply calling ppl sohai or anything.. lik in dota.. i know i noob he call me sohai or noob hai.... no respect... even all my other old fren from school also dun lik him...

in school he use to talk big.. mean lik say buy new hp until 1 year no new hp.. damn 'chui sui'.. now i study degree same school wit him i more die.... everything call me lik tat i not song'..

lik jus now in dota... he call me sohai... then i ask him dun call me lik tat... then i tell him.. later u 'tak jui' ppl then ur car kena scratch.... then he say i wun dare to scratch... mahai... he say he park infront of me... then he say 'i think u fukiing not dare to scatch'... tis is wat de word he say... i damn angry u know.. if i wan destroy his life i ccan..

i can tell his gf he got two gf n damn playboy... driving a waja think he a pro driver... lanjau....lik atta day.. kena road block he sit my car.. v two no weear seat belt then i pay le!! fuk him.... he de one who late wear n let de police c until... fuk him!! mahai...

He study in UCSI drive gold waja car plate WLR ****

tell me wat should i do to kena him back
wei brother just fuck him up big time la,,,,,,,get some buddies and whack him la.....1by one also can........wtf life is short .......before that go download or buy the pirated old fifty cents album get rich or die trying........so you can get some bals to fuck him up.......just memorize the lyrics.....

its going down,cause iam around,
yyap2 you know how i get down,
what up gangsta
calling people sohai,
like telling everyone he wanna die
rm2500 will land him in his grave
then his girls will be your slave
your buddy is just wankster
plus a window shopper
just make sure u put the bastard in a casket brother...

Last edited:

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hahaha.. no la.. i din say wan anything.. i jus posting up to c wat opinion u all have

yea... all our fren din mix wit him.. lik v got bbq or yam cha also purposely dun wan call him. when he call v jus hang up or switch off our phone....

cos one day my parent heard until when he call me 'fai chai' cos he call me then i on louspeaker cos i driving.. then he call me 'fai chai'... de 1st word when i pick up...

so i scold him.. if ur children let ppl call 'fai chai' u will feel good anot... sure wun rite... he has no respect to guys.. summore now he no respect to girls... cheating girls love... havin two gf.. if i wan kena him also can... since he my fren tat i know so long so i dun wan see he suffer only....

anyway.. my surname is yap... last time my fren all very frenly call me 'so yap'.. summore i'm frenly.. so i know they joke... but tis guy.. from 'so yap' change to 'sohai' summore he dunno when de rite time to joke...

sumthing wat he said, he have never think about hurting ppl feeling... jus hope one day he will kena balasan...

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
just tapau him la brother or somebody else to do it for you....so simple ma.................

A Post Every 5 Mins

The unassuming SX4 made for darned near perfect transportation during a recent snow storm.

SX4’s all-wheel-drive gives little Suzuki a leg up on the competition.

BASE PRICE: $16,594
AS-TESTED: $16,594
DRIVETRAIN: 2.0-liter I4; awd, four-speed automatic
OUTPUT: 143 hp @ 5800 rpm, 136 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
CURB WEIGHT: 2926 lbs
OPTIONS: None

The trip odometer said I went only 154 miles on 8.3 gallons, for 18.5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience