What can i do to my wira??

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Hi all, recently i just bought a Wira SE. i would like to ask for your experties, on what can i do to add my engine performance. Well, except bolt on turbo :p ... Camshaft, cams.. pulley.. or any other suggestions is welcomed.

All sifus.. please shine your light on me....thanks..

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
suggest bring engine to Powerzone and blueprint rebuild, lighten and balanced it, reprofile the cams.. custom extractor.. blah blah blah..

should give some power increase.

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
wah rolla kid...u'r telling him a figure of more than rm 6k!!!
last tiem i ask powerzone if i wan 2 fully balance n blueprint engine like their 120hp 4g15 they quoted me rm 6k!!!

k-takuya...since u'r driving a wira...plz feel free 2 check out www.wiraownersclub.com
plenty of wira there wit which i blif they can share n answer ur question...cheers

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Thanks guys. ill definately wont do the 6k blueprint only for 1.5. hehe..way too much. better get a transplant for that price.

one question here, whats the weight of stock sport rims for wira se? how is it to compare to the light weight one? can you guys help me on this. and also want to know for 16" sports rims.. whats the lightest and the price. (using 16" than 17" is better for wira se pickup right? )

Thanks.

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
yo bro
1st u should need to do a whole set of exhaust system
then open pod filter,plug cable,high cam,balance engine,piston,port n polish
a stand alone ECU is advisable coz it can let u do set the car setting
if budget go 4 a remapped chip

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
gsrTurbo9166 said:
yo bro
1st u should need to do a whole set of exhaust system
then open pod filter,plug cable,high cam,balance engine,piston,port n polish
a stand alone ECU is advisable coz it can let u do set the car setting
if budget go 4 a remapped chip
eh speed macha...how r u....damn long didnt go oout hang wit u guys edi...
wats ur current project now...Drax ar?eehheheh

eh...y dunwan come in WOC..?

zerone

Aug 18, 2005
Upgrade your salary than u can do all the super stuff inside your wira. Cheers!!! :wink:

zasrul

Dec 23, 2004
Last time using 4g15. Wasting so much money on upgrading.

Powerzone extractor
Powerzome camshaft
Powerzone piping
Kayaba RS short stroke absorber
Drop in KNN filter
Bosch super 4
High performance power cable
Air compressor
Air injector

Almost rm4 -5 k.

Result: really dissapointed. Keep you money for standard modified. FIlter and exhaust piping shd be the best one. Later no regret. Keep looking and learning more about mivec. Later, until u bored with the 4g15, throw it out.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Erm..maybe if got lots of extra cash.. ill go for mivec. I just got my wira. the front disc brakes is not so convincing.. just like some cheap2 thing.... the rear drum too.. a bit rusty. but on the "geran" said it the car was produced in 2005. how? anyway.. plan to convert all to a new set of disc brakes. how much it will cost me? can you name me some good performance disc brakes but not so expensive, i like fast.. but not till maintain 140+ :p and is the wira se dont come with strut bars? one more thing... im having "grek grek" sound fom the back absorber when passing a bumper.....

zasrul

Dec 23, 2004
noneed to convert all laaa... just change a rear disk brake shd be ok. probably from Mitsubishi lorr like GSR. and then use hi performance brake pad like bendix or etc. will cost u about RM 65/pair if i'm not mistaken. Rear disk brake will be cost u about RM 700. Strut bar u can use Ultra Racing or Zenden. Pls check the past thread.

Hi, anybody out there can machine (aluminium) trumpets for the Toyota Blacktop 4 throttle?

Hole diameter start at 49mm and grow to around 70mm at 75mm height... or any other custom dimensions??

Rgds,
Andrew