Well...Which daihatsu is the best?

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 15 2004, 09:56
Drag? What for? Better sleep at home than drag..Why drag? To get name and a small cup (piala) then after one month people will forget you just like that..? Better making money than drag laa..At the end, what will you get with drag?Any money you get? True, you'll become a hero, but onli for one or two month laa..Nothing else..

I am not making any flame here..Don't making any false statement..You just fitnah me aaaa? I'm just telling the truth..yeah..The TRUTH! It's not true kaaa? I'm telling the fact about a Malaysian car who pretend to be a Japanese car..That's not wrong..Wrong ka? If I buy a Malaysian car, like Waja, I won't convert to Evo 8..Malu maaa..People will say I want to drive an Evo but I have no money, so that's why I convert to look alike Evo 8..If I buy WIra, I won't convert to Evo 3..If I buy Kancil, I won't convert to Mira..At the end, people will say.."Eiii..that one not real Mira la..that one is onli Kancil maaa..."

Why you making noise about drag? I think you have no ball because everything want to settle in drag race. Everything..No other thing than drag..? Your head is drag kaaa? Haiyaa..You have no other work to do aaaaa than drag?

I got fedup with those Kelisa, Kenari and Kancil which is originally a Malaysian Car, converted to Coure, Move or Mira just because want to fade out the Malaysian car identity..They don't want to leave a local car image on their car. They feel shy if their car is Malaysian car...Then, the become a real mother faker car..

It's just my opinion..Why? I have to jaga hati you kaa all the time..?? My opinion is based on facts..I am not karut here and there.It's a fact..Why, you want me to hide the fact kaaa? Or..you don't want to accept the fact that you car is a local car..Why..? You don't believe kaa that some Malaysian always pretend to be Japanese, although he is not Japanese..Where is your real jatidiri? You feel shy kaa drive a local car then converted to Japanese just because of that? I know it's your money,but, if you have money, just import that Cuore original la..Why spend so much to become a Cuore but at the end, you are not real Cuore?

Com'on, you cannot be a Cuore, or Move or Mira because you are only and forever be a local car..Unless, you really drive Cuore original from Japan..Don't you realize that you are a real FAKE? Am I wrong?I am not wrong..

Why you get mad when I am telling the fact? You cannot accept the fact aaaa? Or you don't want anybody to rise this Fake Car issue..It's up to you..Why? I cannot talk aaa? You only can talk? Like that aaa? I think it's up to me laa to talk about the fake car..Because I'm using the original Daihatsu from Japan..I can see from the front bonet that my car is "Made In Japan"..So, you want me to tell that my car is "Made in Zimbabwe" aaa just because to jaga hati the Malaysian Car/Fake Japanese car?? Ok laa..My car is not from japan, it's from Daihatsu Bangladesh..

So, don't get mad..Relax..Try to accept slowly that your car is forever a Malaysian Car..A Perodua right...? Perodua means Perusahaan Automobil Kedua Nasional, not the Michini Kioskete Kudasai..What la you...
Wat make sence your bring all those "truth" in this thread ?? wat is wrong with other how their like to mod their own car....and it was none of your business.....!
if you dun like wat ppls doing.....u dun steps in their field and keep your mouth shut ! just be a outside enough, i speak for my own side here and i dun like wat u statements here for those " faker car ".

Think wat u said and u mayb 1 of the "Farker car" as well on the road.

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
he / she(love_gtti) try to cheating post only, ignore him........

try to created those fark up statement to make more reply

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
wkakakak just read this thread love_gtti where are u from ..? seremban...

talking about kancil body not strong which i read in an earlier posting..last few months i had an accident with a CHARADE and guess what ..my car only fender and light .mean while the CHARADE bumper pecah . compressor hancur. radiator hancur also .lights hancur ..so all car are the same ..

doink...kelisa . kancil not daihatsu meh..
yes it is not ...they called it perodua..but spare part all from daihatsu if u haven noticed it.so basicly 99% is daihatsu product only 1% which is perodua that is the name

come on la ..just be a grown up...for once..
as long as the owner of the car is happy , so let it be..

then waja convert evo 7 , they like ma.then tell me about the original evo 7 which converted his car in to waja..so tell me ..whats that...people have their own creativity.let them do what they like...y 1 to flame them .

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
since what i'm saw his reply only 1 reason:

bcoz he jealious those ppl got more $$$ than him to mod their own ride......

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
s@cker_gtti's an attention seeker!!!

hi guys,

start now ignore this bugger

he's probraly enjoying all the attention he's getting, ok

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
No.. everyone don ignore him. Don u guys notice that sinc this guy show up, Daihatsu has become a hot thread with new members pouring in?? Way to go Love_gtti. Ur the man. Oops, sorry, it's ur the donkey.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Originally posted by SuPeRtEc88@Nov 10 2004, 15:10
o yea, really!!

donkey talk cock......
Ahahaha..donkey talk cock... :lol: :lol:

ah_jack

Nov 11, 2004
hey cock(love_gtti), dont try pijak all the kelisa owners here, if not, u will find ur sucked gtti grinding in kedai besi buruk, dont talk bull shit here.....and dont let me know where the hell u r.....F*ckerz......

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
hahah here come the kelisa clan..

Kelisa R - MJz

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 13 2004, 11:45
Folks,

Don't get mad..The truth is Charade (Aura, Espri, Ascend, GTti and De Tomaso) is the best Daihatsu of all!! In Malaysia itself, it is the only original Daihatsu that we can see on the road. Name it if there is others Daihatsu other than the celup one. Kelisa celup to Cuore is not a Daihatsu! Kancil celup and become Mira is not real Daihatsu and they are local made car..But Charade is originally Made in Japan!

For all Charaders, holding an original Daihatsu emblem makes us proud, rather than all those Kancil and Kelisa whose convert all the bodypart to make Daihatsu look alike car..Hahahaha...

Daihatsu Charade Grand Turismo Turbo Injection 993cc Dohc 12 Valve
Ha ha ha!!! Charade? Chairlet?? What car is this?? Too old la this car...

That is your car...?? So sohai la... That bodykit like shit!!!

Chairlet originally Made in Japan is maybe la... But want near 10 year liao loh... If give me the car drive out I don't want loh, because look outdate liao loh...!

love_gtti you love Chairlet you say la... No need shoot ppl one... Your car can tapao what car?? I don't think your car can fast!! I think you cakap kosong!

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
.... oohhh my... MJz you started a war llr....kekkkek

perodua toyota daihatsu is family lar..... abang adik lar...... why have to compare......

is celup one is mitsuoka lo..... got nissan celup got daihatsu celup..... got blast the mitsuoka...... stop blasting the family members.....

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Kelisa R - MJz..
watch your words bro...
wat old car??charade also car wat!!!!
my car can tapau alot of things..
such as wanton mee,prawn mee,and my grandma's grocery..
but 1 thing for sure can tapau sharkfin everyday....
car cannot tapau car coz compartment too small

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need recommendations on the Proton Dealers in Penang. I am new in Penang and plan to buy a Proton SAGA SV CVT.

I am looking for a dealer that has the best price and fastest delivery. (I am paying in full - No Loan)

Thanks,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience