Well...Which daihatsu is the best?

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Folks,

Don't get mad..The truth is Charade (Aura, Espri, Ascend, GTti and De Tomaso) is the best Daihatsu of all!! In Malaysia itself, it is the only original Daihatsu that we can see on the road. Name it if there is others Daihatsu other than the celup one. Kelisa celup to Cuore is not a Daihatsu! Kancil celup and become Mira is not real Daihatsu and they are local made car..But Charade is originally Made in Japan!

For all Charaders, holding an original Daihatsu emblem makes us proud, rather than all those Kancil and Kelisa whose convert all the bodypart to make Daihatsu look alike car..Hahahaha...

Daihatsu Charade Grand Turismo Turbo Injection 993cc Dohc 12 Valve

kelisa187

Known Member
Mar 30, 2004
Visit site
watch ur word bro....

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Sigh... don't flame lah...
Daihatsu is Daihatsu....
Perodua is Perodua....
Don't care who is who derivative or origin lah....

Sensitive issue mah.
Fact is, Toyota owns Daihatsu already, so regardless we got YRV turbo, Detomaso, whatever, we're owned.

And Perodua makes budget car, so budget got its price loh....

I admit, my Charade is also sort like a tin can.

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
I think if Daihatsu is pulled back to Malaysia like those old days, Perodua will simply collapse! Copen is not here yet and won't be here as long as Perodua is here, Cuore also same, is not here..If they are here, Kelisa will tak laku..

You know what, now Kia Picanto is now compete with Kelisa..It has a bigger space than Kelisa..The Price for pasang outside Malaysia is RM46K..I heard that Picanto will be pasang in Malaysia next year..What will happened? I think the price will more cheaper than Kelisa, probably RM35K, maybe..

Then we will see how Kelisa is queue at the second hand car shop soon..

True, Daihatsu Charade with GTti or De Tomaso engine is triple faster than Kelisa and of course Kancil..

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 14 2004, 10:13

True, Daihatsu Charade with GTti or De Tomaso engine is triple faster than Kelisa and of course Kancil..
Wat u mean here is drag izzit? 400m stock kelisa can do 19sec, and wat your Gtti can do is 6sec for 400m? If that is the case, then u should bring your Gtti out and leave your contact no here.

theedge7

Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
yes i agree vit u. daihatsu charade is the most economical and most powerful car in its class.but make sure tat ur car in tip top cond and there u re.most wira and satria 1.3 kena tapau with my light mod charade...

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Right..not only 1.3, Wira 1.5 pun easily kena tapau with GTti 1.0..If Deto 1.6, lagilah, Evo 8 can easily be tapaued!! Kelisa? I just send a little Daihatsu Charade g10 (1980 made) and it can easily tapau Kelisa!!

Kancil? Not in the book..

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Daihatsu Charade G200 Turbo1600. Just over 300hp at the wheels.

hybridnos

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
kelantan
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 14 2004, 14:29
Right..not only 1.3, Wira 1.5 pun easily kena tapau with GTti 1.0..If Deto 1.6, lagilah, Evo 8 can easily be tapaued!! Kelisa? I just send a little Daihatsu Charade g10 (1980 made) and it can easily tapau Kelisa!!

wahh.. so fast la such daihatsu gtti or detomaso ... :o

can tapaued evo8,EASILY ?.. :huh:

red_k

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 14 2004, 14:29

:o :o :o

g100s

Known Member
Oct 13, 2004
Visit site
dont be a moron la. respect people's feelings la dude. i like the charades too but i dont give out idiotic comments bout other daihatsu models or kelisa etc. even some of the members here are from the charade groups (dcoc,dce,yahoo group). i'm guessing that i recognise u. are u P*** from DCE? <_< if YOU have the BALLS then prove it on the road la DUDE.dont just give stupid comments that ditch people.a member challenged YOU already, care to take it (if u have the BALLS la)? :huh: cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These headlamps were sent to have them restored and coated but upon collection, results were less that satisfactory. No pictures of the different stages of sanding, but only before-after pictures. Still a bit blurry due to the degradation of the coating applied just few weeks ago by another detailer. Not a very good idea to coat the inner side of the lens as the heat may degrade the coating causing it to turn white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience