Well...Which daihatsu is the best?

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
He's back, he's back. Respect man... Come & tt with us la love_gtti. I respek u more tonite if u come. K? Where u from?

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
eh love_gtti,

dun try to login another accounts to agree ur statement.........enough edi

stop playing this nonsence here.......

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Originally posted by man10681@Oct 29 2004, 11:28
or maybe u r simply jealous with kancil/mira conversion...
Jealous? How can I feel jealous to a Small Tiny Car...Not 'comparable'! My second vehicle is currently use by Donald Trumph..Hahahaha..

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Originally posted by SuPeRtEc88@Oct 29 2004, 12:56
eh love_gtti,

dun try to login another accounts to agree ur statement.........enough edi

stop playing this nonsence here.......
Where? When? I am the only love_gtti! Is there other gtti? Oh...no! I've been cloned!

P/S : Feel bored read alomost 14 pages of shits made by shit flammers (exclude the one I wrote la..)!

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
bro,if u dont have new idea 2 say then dont...u r simply a disgrace to the daihatsu community...of coz u r jealous,if not the topic wont b here in the 1st place...if we r the shit flammer....then u must b the shit itself.....hahahahahahahaha.......

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Originally posted by man10681@Oct 29 2004, 14:38
bro,if u dont have new idea 2 say then dont...u r simply a disgrace to the daihatsu community...of coz u r jealous,if not the topic wont b here in the 1st place...if we r the shit flammer....then u must b the shit itself.....hahahahahahahaha.......
Hahhahahahahhaa ;) good one...

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Eh... just 1 to know. Is anyone still taking love_shityI seriously? Don la so serious, just sitback & let the clown entertain us. Way to go love_gtti, I respek ur clownliness.. LOL

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
8===D to love_gtti

my middle finger !!!!
buzz off before i ask TOM to ban you !!!

:angry:

Matt-K

Sep 10, 2004
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 29 2004, 11:06
Muahahahaha...Go to Kancil Gathering and shout 'Kancil Celup'..?

They all dah memang stupid, don't want to realize the real thing. Or there's a bastard call me stupid? Ohh..Just a bastard..I must ignore such of those stupid felow/bastard.. I just simply ignore the stupid fellow's word!
so shock a moron like u still live untuil today..
watch out ur word men...RESPECT others.... ;)

as a car enthusiast, we like to hang around with others, for the sake of making friends...i don wanna talk about technical matters here...it's subjective to the person...maybe you have an ori Daihatsu with NA engine, but others have Pro2 chasis with hybryd engine...
its the effort and satisfactiion that matters...u got my point?

C'mon la...even others does not bother whether its an ori daihatsu or not...or a kancil-mira wannabe or wira-mitsu wannabe...but its the satisfaction counts first..and marvellous time u share with friends who have similar enthusiast...
if 10 people like u live in this world...the autumotive industry will die lorr...

Regards.

Matt-K

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
solely and affectionately dedicated to love_gtti,

if daihatsu derived engines and vehicles used by malaysians cannot belong/hang out in daihatsu forum, then how bout u STFU and leave this forum, go sit quietly or talk cock in toyota forum?

coz despite your "the best daihatsu" vehicle, the FACT (as YOU play by it) is you are OWNED! yeah, ur daihatsu is nothing more than owned subcompany by toyota, gracefully badged due to negotiations to keep the daihatsu name. our disgraceful pencelup, our very own plotong, co-OWNS the company u so gracefull worship.

before u shoo every single celup car who u think will never live up to daihatsu's blessing or quality to proton perodua forum, admit to the fact that u are OWNED and consider disbanding this whole forum coz toyota OWNS daihatsu. huh? huh? so r u the only authority in this whole world to say who stays where? only 'pure' daihatsus can stay here? if thats the case, ur daihatsu is TAINTED by the OWNership of toyota. u shouldnt be here! u were made with money provided by toyota! :lol:

to others, im not yelling for a closure of this forum or insult to ALL daihatsus in general. its just a base-by-FACTS shout out, else-if statement just like our 'fren' here like to put his statements. ;) this will be my only post here, watever he says next will be the final say. he will still win the words no matter wat we say mates. dont worry :lol: ive got extra pop corn.

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
.... ppl drive kancil convert mira or whatever so called "celup" cars is thier choice...

you have no right to refer to them that rudely....

some kancil owners might prefer the mira bodykit ... thats why they put it on....

plz stop being childish and stop all these nonsense....

and about you saying that perodua should belong to perodua topic....

did you know that perodua is owned by daihatsu?????

basicly perodua and daihatsu share the same technology so there's no harm for

perodua members to come here to share thier oppinions since the technology is

similar....

so there's no harm for perodua members to come here to widen thier knowledge...

plz grow up and stop making childish remarks.....

~cheers~

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by love_gtti@Oct 15 2004, 09:56
Drag? What for? Better sleep at home than drag..Why drag? To get name and a small cup (piala) then after one month people will forget you just like that..? Better making money than drag laa..At the end, what will you get with drag?Any money you get? True, you'll become a hero, but onli for one or two month laa..Nothing else..

I am not making any flame here..Don't making any false statement..You just fitnah me aaaa? I'm just telling the truth..yeah..The TRUTH! It's not true kaaa? I'm telling the fact about a Malaysian car who pretend to be a Japanese car..That's not wrong..Wrong ka? If I buy a Malaysian car, like Waja, I won't convert to Evo 8..Malu maaa..People will say I want to drive an Evo but I have no money, so that's why I convert to look alike Evo 8..If I buy WIra, I won't convert to Evo 3..If I buy Kancil, I won't convert to Mira..At the end, people will say.."Eiii..that one not real Mira la..that one is onli Kancil maaa..."

Why you making noise about drag? I think you have no ball because everything want to settle in drag race. Everything..No other thing than drag..? Your head is drag kaaa? Haiyaa..You have no other work to do aaaaa than drag?

I got fedup with those Kelisa, Kenari and Kancil which is originally a Malaysian Car, converted to Coure, Move or Mira just because want to fade out the Malaysian car identity..They don't want to leave a local car image on their car. They feel shy if their car is Malaysian car...Then, the become a real mother faker car..

It's just my opinion..Why? I have to jaga hati you kaa all the time..?? My opinion is based on facts..I am not karut here and there.It's a fact..Why, you want me to hide the fact kaaa? Or..you don't want to accept the fact that you car is a local car..Why..? You don't believe kaa that some Malaysian always pretend to be Japanese, although he is not Japanese..Where is your real jatidiri? You feel shy kaa drive a local car then converted to Japanese just because of that? I know it's your money,but, if you have money, just import that Cuore original la..Why spend so much to become a Cuore but at the end, you are not real Cuore?

Com'on, you cannot be a Cuore, or Move or Mira because you are only and forever be a local car..Unless, you really drive Cuore original from Japan..Don't you realize that you are a real FAKE? Am I wrong?I am not wrong..

Why you get mad when I am telling the fact? You cannot accept the fact aaaa? Or you don't want anybody to rise this Fake Car issue..It's up to you..Why? I cannot talk aaa? You only can talk? Like that aaa? I think it's up to me laa to talk about the fake car..Because I'm using the original Daihatsu from Japan..I can see from the front bonet that my car is "Made In Japan"..So, you want me to tell that my car is "Made in Zimbabwe" aaa just because to jaga hati the Malaysian Car/Fake Japanese car?? Ok laa..My car is not from japan, it's from Daihatsu Bangladesh..

So, don't get mad..Relax..Try to accept slowly that your car is forever a Malaysian Car..A Perodua right...? Perodua means Perusahaan Automobil Kedua Nasional, not the Michini Kioskete Kudasai..What la you...
Wat make sence your bring all those "truth" in this thread ?? wat is wrong with other how their like to mod their own car....and it was none of your business.....!
if you dun like wat ppls doing.....u dun steps in their field and keep your mouth shut ! just be a outside enough, i speak for my own side here and i dun like wat u statements here for those " faker car ".

Think wat u said and u mayb 1 of the "Farker car" as well on the road.

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
he / she(love_gtti) try to cheating post only, ignore him........

try to created those fark up statement to make more reply

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
wkakakak just read this thread love_gtti where are u from ..? seremban...

talking about kancil body not strong which i read in an earlier posting..last few months i had an accident with a CHARADE and guess what ..my car only fender and light .mean while the CHARADE bumper pecah . compressor hancur. radiator hancur also .lights hancur ..so all car are the same ..

doink...kelisa . kancil not daihatsu meh..
yes it is not ...they called it perodua..but spare part all from daihatsu if u haven noticed it.so basicly 99% is daihatsu product only 1% which is perodua that is the name

come on la ..just be a grown up...for once..
as long as the owner of the car is happy , so let it be..

then waja convert evo 7 , they like ma.then tell me about the original evo 7 which converted his car in to waja..so tell me ..whats that...people have their own creativity.let them do what they like...y 1 to flame them .

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
since what i'm saw his reply only 1 reason:

bcoz he jealious those ppl got more $$$ than him to mod their own ride......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

benefit from CAI
-increase pickup
-after i use it my car become faster to reach high RPM
-engine become very smooth
-TESTIMONY
before after
1st gear 30km/h 35km/h
2st gear 45km/h 50km/h
3st gear 60km/h 70km/h
4st gear 70km/h 80km/h
5st gear (standard tiara can reach 160km/h maybe with CAI can reach 170,180,220 never test)
-if you put the CAI in front of you car and use the mangkuk,you can feel the ram air effect when you drive 60km/h above(semakin laju semakin...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience