Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

nameejokerx

Aug 3, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
yes, that's me, abang.

because of the engine bay in perdana, if i were to take 3 point, my mechanic told me that i have to remove a black box as it's in the way..

19mm, i can't even find..
i can only find 16mm in the market and it already cost RM350..
tried to get second hand but sold out

I'm thinking of going APM performax absorber to replace the original.
hopefully, its better than stock.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

fierce ride you got there, twin exhaust with GT wing.. :wavey:
Haha.. me only go for aesthetic n daily driving only. performance zero.
For 19mm arb normally you need to order at accessory shop. My place here is 420 without installation. The most expensive compare to other bar.
I also try to find good suspension without sacrificing comfort.
My option is use standard suspension n modified bodykit to make look lowered with comfort.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Haha.. me only go for aesthetic n daily driving only. performance zero.
For 19mm arb normally you need to order at accessory shop. My place here is 420 without installation. The most expensive compare to other bar.
I also try to find good suspension without sacrificing comfort.
My option is use standard suspension n modified bodykit to make look lowered with comfort.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4
yeah, ARB very expensive..

I saw someone selling c tech front strut bar, 2 point, postage to johor at RM120.
then 19mm, ultra racing, ARB, cheapest is naga motorsport at RM400 with postage to johor.

as for suspension, my mechanic recommend me APM performax, below RM500 for all 4.

I'm on sport spring, may consider in trying it out..

i also more to comfort, everything stock.. V6 already very powerful.. no regret in buying this car..:proud:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
if i recall correctly, i saw one in ipoh, is it you?
white perdana but don't have rear bottom light
my car is black color bro..
haven't been in ipoh for awhile but plying the northbound NSE hiway about once every two months..

this saturday nite i will be going to JB for Vsixers Southern Official Gathering.
then on monday-tuesday going to Pengerang for work..

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
rear bottom light? means those f1 blinking light? if saw a white perdana at ipoh big muffler and rim but driving like apek that will be me. hahahah

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
my car is black color bro..
haven't been in ipoh for awhile but plying the northbound NSE hiway about once every two months..

this saturday nite i will be going to JB for Vsixers Southern Official Gathering.
then on monday-tuesday going to Pengerang for work..
You coming tomorrow? wat time? Wanna meet up? :wavey:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes, that's me, abang.

because of the engine bay in perdana, if i were to take 3 point, my mechanic told me that i have to remove a black box as it's in the way..

19mm, i can't even find..
i can only find 16mm in the market and it already cost RM350..
tried to get second hand but sold out

I'm thinking of going APM performax absorber to replace the original.
hopefully, its better than stock.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

fierce ride you got there, twin exhaust with GT wing.. :wavey:
try to avoid apm performax, its a shitty sport spring & absorber, just save up your money & invest for a adjustable absorber.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
You coming tomorrow? wat time? Wanna meet up? :wavey:
sure boleh.
nanti i check where and when..

try to avoid apm performax, its a shitty sport spring & absorber, just save up your money & invest for a adjustable absorber.
yep. i had used APM performax purple color sportsprings before.
the performance is ok but the ride height is about the same as stock springs only, not lowered..
better save up and buy branded local adjustable suspension like HWL, Hotbits, HIT, GAB, etc..

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Central TT seems slowing down. Seldom see v-sixers @ TTDI mosin lately.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Central TT seems slowing down. Seldom see v-sixers @ TTDI mosin lately.
actually not. we still have TT there every friday nite.
i'm always there with 20 or so members every week.
maybe coz u cant see the cars park at the side of the road coz now other cars also park there, so the members have to park here and there. hehe..
u should drop by. but dont go too early, usually by 10.30pm above.

Lean

Oct 30, 2006
KL
actually not. we still have TT there every friday nite.
i'm always there with 20 or so members every week.
maybe coz u cant see the cars park at the side of the road coz now other cars also park there, so the members have to park here and there. hehe..
u should drop by. but dont go too early, usually by 10.30pm above.
Oh, no wonder. Cause previously we v-sixers usually have our own table set up by the boss there and our cars are always out there at the bus stop stretch.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
hehe..
the tables always at the outside, altho sometimes there are other ppl there.
btw, below are the pics of last week TT (11/10/2013)
tables for guys and tables for wives/partners/kids (not enough space to sambung all together).

Attachments

Lean

Oct 30, 2006
KL
hehe..
the tables always at the outside, altho sometimes there are other ppl there.
btw, below are the pics of last week TT (11/10/2013)
tables for guys and tables for wives/partners/kids (not enough space to sambung all together).
Lolz. Wive gang and Husband gang.. Hahaz. means last week I never see wrong peoples there. Didn't dare to go there as now many not recognize d. Malu je. Haha. See if tonight I can make it then I will drop by to say hello yeah.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
sure boleh.
nanti i check where and when..

yep. i had used APM performax purple color sportsprings before.
the performance is ok but the ride height is about the same as stock springs only, not lowered..
better save up and buy branded local adjustable suspension like HWL, Hotbits, HIT, GAB, etc..
Bro pm me your hp contact.. I'm free in them morning till afternoon.. :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi forumers, me and my family just got our first brand new honda city E+ a week ago, most of the time we are running around town and when we started our first long journey back to our kampung using north south express highway, that is when I felt the car reaction is weird occasionally going sideways when driving above 110 km/h even my wife and kid sitting behind felt that too.

So, I was hoping to get some inputs from you sifus to counter this problem by doing my first priority...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience