Perdana V6 - Car swerving during high speed conners

Apr 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Salam 1Malaysia All V6 Owners

I am having a problem with my Perdana V6 now... recently I notice that my car will swerve during high speed conners, before this it never happened. The other day I was driving on the plus highway from Jalan duta tol and towards thr conner to north the car swerve left then right as i was breaking from 170km/h. It give me the shock of my life.

I am using standard kyb absorber, the rear i changed 4 months back and the from only 2 weeks ago.I also notice that when driving on staight road, driving at 120 and above, feel like the car swerving. Only swerving and not shacking/vibrating. My observation says that the swerve is from the rear... not too sure la... I am no expert.

Please advice me how to fix this, what I need to check, I dont mind spending money even to ask sifus to check for me. Some people say check the arm, bushing, and some also advice to install ARM, strut bar and spring buffer.

Appreciate all the advice... all I want is to get my V6 smooth & steady again.

Thanks
Dr. Khan

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u have to check all your undercarriage bushes eg: lower arm (straight & curved), upper arm, tie rod end, rack end, absorber link, power steering bush, etc...just go under your car, hold & shake the part mentioned, if there is free play then its time to change the part.

otherwise it could be your absorbers, check your tyre thread too. if you're using Silverstone its time to throw it away.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
so far, i never had good experience with perdana on cornering..

i have tried:
stuff ring - fail
new suspension, full - fail
front 3 point strut bar - average

going to try:
ARB - front and rear
adjustable suspension system

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bought my p1 rims 8jjx 114.3 x 4 / 9jj x 114.3 x 4, that size was very rare at that time summore 4 holes.
had to go all the way to Temerloh, Pahang to collect it, but sure damn worth it. was around year 2011.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all,

need help here... as u know, iswara roof gets rusty easily...
sent for repair (plastered with fibre) b4 but it doesn't last long....

think of changing the whole roof... any suggestion on what roof can fit the iswara?? if possible wif sunroof...

TIA guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience