Turbo timer with no turbo :)

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
acbc said:
Tattoo'ed by a car is no fun... but when u got tattoo'ed by a gal... now that's a different ball game together.
hey acbc.....now that's a whole new thread man....
that one sure will get all of zth in there....
confirm....

But yeah i have too admit getting inked by a girl is awesome...
got inked for real as in a tattoo by a girl....and also the other tattoo you talking about by a girl....
well haven't we all????

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I got tattoo-ed by a girl whut... my sister was the one who took the cigarette lighter and burned me... !! Wahahaha...

KoNa

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Visit site
i just feel the timer is very useful, this applies to NA or turbo:
because when i wan to run down anywhere for a sec i dun haf to shut my engine off and can keep my keys wif me! hahaha..
so amny times to buy ciggarette to pay parkin ticket etc etc...
now this is useful!

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
KoNa said:
i just feel the timer is very useful, this applies to NA or turbo:
because when i wan to run down anywhere for a sec i dun haf to shut my engine off and can keep my keys wif me! hahaha..
so amny times to buy ciggarette to pay parkin ticket etc etc...
now this is useful!
mm i maybe wrong but after u come back to ur running car it still will die off after the TT has completed the count down rite?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yes kona...i do it all the time...hahaha
the timer can set manually wan...the apexi pen timer...flick of ur finger and u can have ur engine idle for 5mins which is enuf to get ciggy's or pay parking tix,warm up engine while ur doors lock

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
PocketRocket said:
yes kona...i do it all the time...hahaha
the timer can set manually wan...the apexi pen timer...flick of ur finger and u can have ur engine idle for 5mins which is enuf to get ciggy's or pay parking tix,warm up engine while ur doors lock
i have to agree with this two guys...
that one really lar...i do the same thing....

BLue677

Known Member
May 17, 2006
other than the apexi TT which got smaller size & AFR function, any other similiar product around?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
alvin24 said:
I got tattoo-ed by a girl whut... my sister was the one who took the cigarette lighter and burned me... !! Wahahaha...
U must damn naughty la...

Anyway, siblings don't count unless incent la... muahahahaha!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hey, im a poser too , NA with timer=)

btw, i used my timer during GRA which actually helped alot =) if you noticed, if you switched the air-cond on during idling your tempreture goes down(i also have a water temp meter installed) and it stays down. where else if you wait for the radiator fan to run, then it would have to reach 100 degrees before is runs...

so what i did was after the run, i just switched the air-cond on and leave the car there locked :) no need to worry other people come in the car and all...and you know your temp would go down just before the engine turns off =) so i guess it has it good function in an NA car...

btw, im using a blitz voice something someting timer, got some cute jap girl voice when i turn on the car and when i turn it off =þ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most of the arrangements have been finalised, so here are the preliminary details for the clinic/workshop/get-together:

Date: 23rd May 2009

Time: 2 pm

Venue:
31, Jalan Sibu 16, Taman Wahyu,
Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh,
68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Map to the Venue

As with other workshop that we've...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience