Transport/Courier a car from Places to places

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
Hi all,

I would like to know whats the procedure, rules and regualtion on how to transport car from west msia let say KL to Sarawak or Sabah like dat?

Will the JPJ perform an inspection on the cars b4 it will b courier?
what about puspakom? will they still need to do an inspection on the vehicles agaain?
after inspection by JPJ will the port customs will check again?
any papers or documents need to prepare for this?
If the car is a mod car let say ( a transplant car to turbo engine) and JPJ approved. is this kinda car will b legal to transport to other state using courier?

any1 had an experience on this b4?
kindly advise?

Im loking forward for your asnwers

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
my fren ship his EK from KK to KL is bout rm4k++, 3 weeks time... but dunno need to do any inspection onot, coz oso malaysian car wat... hahaha..

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
ermm ic cool thanks ...i ask the courier the procedure from Sarawak (KCH) to (KL) port klang they said JPJ n puspakom in kch need to perform a checking b4 the car send over to west msia it cost rm2.8k only ( i herd from my fr)

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
wa need inspection before transport?
mean if heavily modded vehicle wil have a problem during inspection process lo?

i thought the transport process is just :
1.find a company tat got ton/s of container
2.enquire to rent a space (rate follow by the diameter rented)
3.sign agreements within the company

i know we must inform jpj upon transporting vehicle to other places via courier just to get the letters of approval to go into the states.i didn't know tat inspection is needed as well...or maybe just to check the chasis number and engine number?

my fren transported his vehicle from KK(sabah) to port klang and it only cost rm1.5k for the whole process..i asked him wat's the procedure, he said he dunno because the fees/rates are includes get letter,tis tat tis tat...
his car is wira 1.5, 2 weeks to reach port klang

Last edited:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
IC now this is wat i got from JPJ, i called them few days ago its was the center of JPJ in putrajaya so i ask the officer, they said any vehicle from WEst msia to sabah sarawak no need inspection at all if new car no mod jz bring it on but if car dat mod engine (let say transplant) jz bring the jpj aprroval endorsement doc n show the custom only dats it but costlt.....i had ask the cargo or courier/container copany transport from KL to kch need rm 4.3 k or 3k like dat depends on wat method used

if u wan used container its expensice 4.3K there is another method its called RORO it will load all ur cars in a ship n no security or safety is guarantee and its cheap but its (terdedah) to air masin laut....

i had ask y sarawak need to inspec any cars that need to bring to west msia n the jpj office said that its js the local JPJ rules sets by the local jpj dept in kch dat the reasons

Plus if need to bring any cars from west msia to kch (if the car is transplant) the local JPJ in kch need to inspect the cars every year the roadtax expired by asking us to go to puspakom n perform an inspection n all dat again.......so this is all the infor i got from the officer

so basicall its asnwer to all the question i ask ealier..hehe LOL we can jz close this thread....so guys to ask yall cuz i need some ppl expreince on this n how they send it....looks like its kinda hard for heavy mod cars to transport to kch now days....unless it transplan engine is completely stock (no kacau) then its ok for JPJ to pass the test in puspakom

thanks n regards

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
oh so is the legislation problem and the local council law :D..
thanks for the info mate...cause i also will need in the future...sending my car back to labuan from KL if i'm allow to work at labuan
but for the price for security wise is better than let the car touch sea water as it will completely affects your car condition...
save rm1k(price distinguish btw transportation types) and waste rm100k(vechile cost), tat is not a good idea bro..
will willing to pay the 4.3k and ensure the security and everything...

Last edited:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
dude my fr...

about the courier dun worry actually there is alot of courier with dif prices the one i told u rm4.3k i jz do a ramdomly search ..check wiff them n yeah i know its expensice but i belive there is some other courier outside there can offer cheaper rate usin container......jz need to check n call those ppl in this website: SFFLA

cus my fr ship his toyota ae111 from kch to KL rm1.6k only its a container sumore i dun think its goin to be dat epensive jz dat u kno dat KL ppl "mata duitan"

BTW about the JPJ perhpas u cud check with ur local JPJ hows their procedure n all dat...but confrim JPJ from KL they need no inspection jz dat the custom in port klanng will need to check wether u have ori doc let say like da reg card or the transplant doc (if ur car being transplant) n dats it ur call will drive to a contaner n ready to send

BTW ru from sabah dude? n ru working in KL too? if yes which part?

oh so is the legislation problem and the local council law :D..
thanks for the info mate...cause i also will need in the future...sending my car back to labuan from KL if i'm allow to work at labuan
but for the price for security wise is better than let the car touch sea water as it will completely affects your car condition...
save rm1k(price distinguish btw transportation types) and waste rm100k(vechile cost), tat is not a good idea bro..
will willing to pay the 4.3k and ensure the security and everything...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
oh like tat no worry lo hehehehe...cause i decided to fully mod my car kao kao before i send back as Labuan cannot find any performance part..got also brand ayam one -.-..

i think i wil use my fren courier service too as his one only cost rm1.5k wit the whole process of it..and the owner of the container is my fren ex-gf dad..so a bit easy to communicate lo..

i'm origin from labuan and studying at subang..living in cheras :D..
how bout u bro ?

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
ic cool man ur da bomb..hehe LOL im from kch sarawak currently in KL now working ..so u must be deep pocket uh even studying u have car in here plus u wan mod kau kau sumore heheh....i dun even have car yet im waiting for my finance then ill buy one in KL ...btw u still got contact wiff ur xgf dad? even if ur not wiff her? wow thats the most coolest thing man normally when we broke we cannot even meet their parents right hehe bu no offence man dat y i call u da bomb heheh

wat car u driving now man?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
ic cool man ur da bomb..hehe LOL im from kch sarawak currently in KL now working ..so u must be deep pocket uh even studying u have car in here plus u wan mod kau kau sumore heheh....i dun even have car yet im waiting for my finance then ill buy one in KL ...btw u still got contact wiff ur xgf dad? even if ur not wiff her? wow thats the most coolest thing man normally when we broke we cannot even meet their parents right hehe bu no offence man dat y i call u da bomb heheh

wat car u driving now man?

no deep pocket la -.-...my monthly money is limited..got some private business to do..but only available when i go back my hometown :D..
she is in australia furthering her study...but i can help to ask if u insist..
i'm driving local made car only..saatria...:love:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
ic cool wat u mean man ? u mean u can ask helo frmo them about the courier from KL to kch too? well dats great if u can really ask hm n how much the price n all dat o perhpas if u can askhow much if can get less (dats if they allow bargain) it wud b very great fro me man jz buzz me da update

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Good topic here guys, as i'm about to ask the same thing.
Going to be posted to Kuching this Oct.
How bout with finance co.? Do we need to inform them as well?

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
u mean insurance?

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
wht i meant was, my car still under financing. hence do we need 2 inform the bank of its whereabout?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
i wil ask her when i free bro..just formatted my pc, finished my exam, finished enjoying after the exam...and had ennuf sleep d...so wil be able to do so tonite i gues so..
but i'm afraid tat his dad only doing courier service to KK...unsure bout tat...
for finance thingy..no idea :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Need help and advice on this. My steering shakes excessively when I push my brake pedal especially
when at high speed. I'm driving Evo 8. Some info on my brake system:

I'm using stock brembo calipers, stock rotor, and Project µ front pad 0-600 degreeC.

What should I do? resurface the disc?? check the brake fluid??

Thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience