Transport/Courier a car from Places to places

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
yea i guess fiance co better need to give them a call to ask about it im not sure too unless the car paid cash or already fin financing its diff stories

btw ask u guys im about to buy cefiro a31 but if facelisft mod to r32? is this legal for JPJ? i herd some ppl say its illegal so when transfer from KL to kch im afraid jpj will confiscated this later on? any idea? they guy selling me the a31 got its mod to r32 facelift

btw when transplant the rb20det r32 skyline to a31 cefiro including the facelift in the shop n when doing some insection in the puspakom by jpj is this going to be approved/allow?

kindly advise or if u have fr dat face this ior u herd some some one real stories kindly adivse

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005

shinrei

Known Member
Jan 31, 2008
send you car de?? simple... you just go and ask for quotation from forwarding company and they'll arranged all for you( depends on the package you want la). for example, if you're that free just go and check at the puspakom said that you want to sent your car to sabah or sarawak and i guess you must changed your roadtax as well( but i didn't changed mine, donno why also(forwarding company did for me last time))

jpj is a must! . If you want to use container is more expensive and if your budget is limited no need to use container, you ask ' how much if just put on the ship'... different price. so if you let your forwarding company did all the things for you(sometimes they also offer door to door service, depends on company). price ranged from 1800-3@4k. :biggrin:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
Ic cool u have any contact of cheapest courier company?

u mean the JPJ mus inspect car first b4 send to kch? wher they inpscet? In KL itself or when rach kuching? or both side?

send you car de?? simple... you just go and ask for quotation from forwarding company and they'll arranged all for you( depends on the package you want la). for example, if you're that free just go and check at the puspakom said that you want to sent your car to sabah or sarawak and i guess you must changed your roadtax as well( but i didn't changed mine, donno why also(forwarding company did for me last time))

jpj is a must! . If you want to use container is more expensive and if your budget is limited no need to use container, you ask ' how much if just put on the ship'... different price. so if you let your forwarding company did all the things for you(sometimes they also offer door to door service, depends on company). price ranged from 1800-3@4k. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Introducing a miniature version of the distant cousin of the GTR, This is a Nissan Teana we are working on today. Being a 1 year old car without any wax, polish or whatever related car care treatment, this would be one hell of a*Resurrection*instead of a correction!

We first arrived early in the morning, the first thing was to get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience