the most beautiful sport rim

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
i like enkei RP01. it's such an awesome rim despite it has been around for like what more then 10 years?. too bad they have stop producing it, a real classic i must say. the best thing about it is that it would look good on any car that u put it on in, more garang look if it was 15", 16", 17". but for current rims i would say Volk, Sparco, Lenso and a few others are making the headlines. can't say which is it the most beautiful but if u insist my vote would still go to RP01 ;) .

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
lazarus...i'm with you...though i must say that the rp02 looks quite similar but seems that enkei have "brushed-up" the design a lil...looks a lot more refined now...
and have you checked out the new rp03?totally new design....but i dunno how to upload picture...
sigh

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
thanx voltron! :)
Ehm bought it for 1.7K.... just resprayed it cause the original paint is abit dirty.... too bad can't get back the letters especially the "cp-035"... and dunno the sticker will last or not, maybe should spray another layer to hold the sticker in...

Driving astina back in msia.... go back then install to my astina.... :ph34r:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls help..!! My auto gearbox got "Tangg....." sound when reverse gear engaged. What's causing it?? Anybody experience on it???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience