Steel braided brake hose ..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi Izso,

appreciate the insight.

the reason for me to opt for the steel braided hoses is because my brakes are biting very well only during the first few minutes when I move my car after a cold start and then after upon heating up, the brakes aren't biting much or well
It's a possibility your brake hoses are expanding. Easiest way to tell is to jack up on side, remove the rim, have someone start the car (neutral) then press the brake continuously while you observe the hose. Any sort of expansion is bad. If you do see any - steel braided hoses will help you.

Otherwise it sounds like you have a brake pad issue.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Hi Izso,
appreciate the insight.

the reason for me to opt for the steel braided hoses is because my brakes are biting very well only during the first few minutes when I move my car after a cold start and then after upon heating up, the brakes aren't biting much or well

Don't just keep focus on brake hose...its not the 'everything' of brake system...

Do check your master servo (weak cylinder, diaphragm, vacuum connection (any leakage)) follow by caliper.....

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
It's a possibility your brake hoses are expanding. Easiest way to tell is to jack up on side, remove the rim, have someone start the car (neutral) then press the brake continuously while you observe the hose. Any sort of expansion is bad. If you do see any - steel braided hoses will help you.

Otherwise it sounds like you have a brake pad issue.
hi Izso,

appreciate your in-depth reply.

will do as advised and revert with outcome

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Don't just keep focus on brake hose...its not the 'everything' of brake system...

Do check your master servo (weak cylinder, diaphragm, vacuum connection (any leakage)) follow by caliper.....
hi g88,

my servo is in good condition. it was removed from an Evo 3 halfcut few months ago..

will check on the vacuum

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
G88 has a point. When you say the brake doesn't work as well compared to cold start - how do you mean? Pedal sinks down? Or no bite? Or sluggish?

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Hi to all sifu's,

Wondering where can i get a Stainless Steel Braided Hose that come with Banjo to Banjo Head with 45degree and having 45cm (17.7inch).

Hope can get some opinion & advised from here.

Thanks & Regards:

Feb 23, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
hi all,

Need to tumpang some advise here. Im driving a Honda City Gm6.. What are the recommended Stainless Steel Braided Hose? and is any workshop recommendation?

Thanks!

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Goodridge brake hoses will be a good investment. Used Goodridge brake hoses on my Satria GTI for 8 years and had no problems with it during that time.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Goodridge brake hoses will be a good investment. Used Goodridge brake hoses on my Satria GTI for 8 years and had no problems with it during that time.
My Pro RS is also around 8 years now, no issues. I think this is a good mod if its not too expensive.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm also using Pro-RS, already almost 4 yrs and so far so good.
There's a case though reported in the other forum for Super Circuit, just happening a few weeks ago where the hose erupted.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
I'm also using Pro-RS, already almost 4 yrs and so far so good.
There's a case though reported in the other forum for Super Circuit, just happening a few weeks ago where the hose erupted.

Bro may I know where you bought the Pro-RS from?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can i get the above white H4 bulbs?...i've been searching for quite a number of accessories shop in town but cant find these 2 models...i can only find some unbranded halogen H4 bulbs which i dont really trust...from what i heard Philips only distribute it to certain shops, not all shops get the retail of these halogen bulbs...if anyone of u knows where to get, plz lemme know...

btw, if u guys are using other white halogen H4 bulbs, please post it here...i'm surveying around for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience