something nice (and informative) to share

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
well, i hope it is not a re-post. if it is, mods, please delete this thread.
first time sharing video.... hope the codes work....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gv17vUgM0EM" frameborder="0"></iframe>

called the ultimate-GTR, i humbly share the great video of z-tune gtr.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I actually have the full episode; its BMI Vol 22 along with a few gigs of car videos/documentaries including a few on Skylines. Also the workshop manuals from R31 to R34. Whoever wants copies let me know, I'll burn onto DVD complete with funky disco menu ;)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Mr Pimp,

Would like a copy of that.. bring along during the bbq please.. Thanks :biggrin:
Bro Temujin,

I actually did a couple of DVDs for Blood Red and Warspite; don't know if you guys want the same thing I did for them. Ask them if the DVDs were any good and I'll make copies of the same.

btw - found some typos in your investment proposals :)

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063326795 said:
Bro Temujin,

I actually did a couple of DVDs for Blood Red and Warspite; don't know if you guys want the same thing I did for them. Ask them if the DVDs were any good and I'll make copies of the same.

btw - found some typos in your investment proposals :)
Ah.. forgot to ask Warspite during a run yesterday. Anyhow don't mind having them anyways though.. :biggrin:

Uh oh.. gave them out to several Arab investors without enough proofreading.. dang.. :hmmmm:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ah.. forgot to ask Warspite during a run yesterday. Anyhow don't mind having them anyways though.. :biggrin:

Uh oh.. gave them out to several Arab investors without enough proofreading.. dang.. :hmmmm:
No worries, in that case I'll just compile all Skyline related videos on DVD.

The Arabs probably won't notice anything; just I can't help myself and in fact I made 3 pages of notes/suggestions you could use to address questions/concerns that I feel potential investors might have plus some areas could be clearer. Not that I know any better but I was stood-up yesterday by Blood Red and Warspite so I needed something relaxing to do. :adore:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Wah postage somemore. Which African nation?

I'm just going to make 8 copies or something like that and then whoever comes to BBQ can have one then the rest I'll leave with Blood Red or something.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063328932 said:
The Arabs probably won't notice anything; just I can't help myself and in fact I made 3 pages of notes/suggestions you could use to address questions/concerns that I feel potential investors might have plus some areas could be clearer. Not that I know any better but I was stood-up yesterday by Blood Red and Warspite so I needed something relaxing to do. :adore:
Mmm.. please share with me ur suggestions to improve my proposals. Been doing it on/off without proper guidance so far. Any help from more experienced friends is greatly appreciated bro! :smile:

Big bro Pimpin, may I please ask for the DVD copies as well, pretty please with cherry on top? :biggrin:
Please include with mine some fresh cherries yea.. I'd like to pop them myself thank you.. :rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Mmm.. please share with me ur suggestions to improve my proposals. Been doing it on/off without proper guidance so far. Any help from more experienced friends is greatly appreciated bro! :smile:

Please include with mine some fresh cherries yea.. I'd like to pop them myself thank you.. :rofl:
Off-Topic: Actually bro how do I get in touch with you? Email/Mobile?

Who helped you with these proposals? Because I flipped through the Dental Act 1971 and what you're proposing isn't legal under Section 28 of the Act. If it was anything other than dentistry say a private hospital/dialysis center/medical center than its governed by the Private Healthcare Facilities and Services Act 1998 specifically Section 6 which basically covers all other healthcare providers/services other than what is already contained in the Dental Act 1971.

I've only just flipped through because I have to read something while ermm 'at my thinking station' but it seems pretty straightforward. Did you consult anyone in MOH to confirm if its doable?

I tell you what - email me ([email protected]) whatever else you have other than on website and I'll get one of the lawyers to look at all your proposals while making sure they don't violate either one of the Acts. In fact, we can arrange a meet-up sometime soon if you feel the need for proper legal advice and would rather meet the lawyer in person. Don't worry it's free, worst case scenario pay for lunch hahah. Get my number from Azmir or Jamil.

Razlan

Last edited:

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
[PIMPIN];1063329062 said:
Wah postage somemore. Which African nation?

I'm just going to make 8 copies or something like that and then whoever comes to BBQ can have one then the rest I'll leave with Blood Red or something.
Watch out bro,maybe kpdnkk officer somewhere on this forum (Akta Hak Cipta 1987)..:rofl:
gurau je bro..hehehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Watch out bro,maybe kpdnkk officer somewhere on this forum (Akta Hak Cipta 1987)..:rofl:
gurau je bro..hehehe
Hahaha true. I've always suspected gobiz of being in the Special Branch.

All good though since no titles of any works/productions were mentioned so no crime has been committed so far haha :biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063329428 said:
Off-Topic: Actually bro how do I get in touch with you? Email/Mobile?

Who helped you with these proposals? Because I flipped through the Dental Act 1971 and what you're proposing isn't legal under Section 28 of the Act. If it was anything other than dentistry say a private hospital/dialysis center/medical center than its governed by the Private Healthcare Facilities and Services Act 1998 specifically Section 6 which basically covers all other healthcare providers/services other than what is already contained in the Dental Act 1971.

I've only just flipped through because I have to read something while ermm 'at my thinking station' but it seems pretty straightforward. Did you consult anyone in MOH to confirm if its doable?

I tell you what - email me ([email protected]) whatever else you have other than on website and I'll get one of the lawyers to look at all your proposals while making sure they don't violate either one of the Acts. In fact, we can arrange a meet-up sometime soon if you feel the need for proper legal advice and would rather meet the lawyer in person. Don't worry it's free, worst case scenario pay for lunch hahah. Get my number from Azmir or Jamil.

Razlan
Ooh.. Just saw ur post.

Technically private dental facilities also falls under both the PHFSA 1998 and the Dental act 1971 which includes the dental centre in one of my proposals. The dental centre is to become a corporate body, hence the board of directors must be of dental surgeons registrable with the Malaysian Dental Council (MDC) which of course means that foreign investors may not sit on the board even if they're dentists as they are not registrable with the MDC. One way out is that they remain as only shareholders (they may accept this.. or not) but the Dental Act 1971 is currently in the process of being amended to require only one registrable dental surgeon on the board (to heed the call of the MOH and Govt for support of the health tourism industry).

For example, there is a clinic in Bangsar which is actually owned by a Datuk businessman who is not a dental surgeon. A few years ago the MDC sent out and a letter signifying his ineligibility to sit on the board of his company, thus he resigned and put his doctors as directors instead and remained as a shareholder.

Would be good to have a discussion with your lawyers as it could improve my proposals. Perhaps we could meet up next week.. Already got ur hp num as well as bbm. I'm working on a 2011 proposal which would be a bit more thorough..

Thanks bro!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you didn't make it for the last TIMETOATTACK Round 1 2012 on May 20th last Sunday, here is a glimpse of what happened during the MCKEE GTR-ONLY Drag Segment that had Supercars added on to it at the last minute. It made the Drag segment even cooler to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience