See how this girl dealing with police

Status
Not open for further replies.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well...actually both have done mistakes...

and she should NOT "conteng" or write anything other than her own signature as asked by them in the first place...

after she done that..she can be considered as "menghalang tugas polis" and that was pretty heavy misconduct from her...and thats the reason the police ask her to come with them to "balai"...and she refused again...now 2times...but the police also not really professional....making her afraid..thus making this situation harder....

but really...like some comment in the youtube.if she just sign and recieve the summon letter without any further comments then sure this would end fast enuf.... :driver: speeding summore...hahar....

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
1) Using Handphone while driving - RM300
2) Obstructing Police work - RM300 + jail??
3) Caught video taping everything including her own act of 'cleverness' - PRICELESS

I dun see they're intimidating the gurl ... this fellow Achmat only did ask her to sign the summon n yet she scribble the book. He straight away asked her to follow them to the station. Professionalism? If only the policemen just speak in Bahasa Malaysia ... the situation might be different.I feel there is more than what she taped and im looking forward to watch the whole scene.

Luckily she's in Malaysia, if she's in US ... there is a chance she'll be pull out of the car and handcuff!

- Its just my 9 Cents, Not my Nonsense -

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
this is malaysia...everything pon boleh... :lol:

and why scared to police station if u was right???its not the police ask her to in some bushes doing "something"...why so scared..unless she was aware that she cant run..but still wanted to get away with it...

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Police Intimidation?

I cannot resist; so I had to add my 2 cents especially when she says at the end of the video that the police took her MyKad without her permission. They legally can do so. I posted under 'tweaker30'.

YouTube - PoliceIntimidation.mov

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
Re: Police Intimidation?

should she follow the guy to police station.What is her right?Any one?

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site

this may have been posted before but heh i'll just post it again.

i think the police didn't have any right to detain her at the station based on what happened. but she shouldn't be harassing the policemen like that in the first place, the policemen too didn't know what they should do but they weren't very professional and calm i must say...

obviously she was pulled over for breaking the traffic law in the first place...no need to pretend you speak ang moh accent and try to act smart...btw if you read the comments in Youtube, she's a 37 years old lady, and a lot didn't like the way she treated the policemen. I think she was pissed that she got a summon and want to fight back, then made a fool of herself...i think thats what happened

View attachment Police and Your Basic Rights.zip

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
but~~ if i not mistaken~~ those polis trafik uniform should be white and black rite~~ how come got blue color 1~~ XD

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

this may have been posted before but heh i'll just post it again.

i think the police didn't have any right to detain her at the station based on what happened. but she shouldn't be harassing the policemen like that in the first place, the policemen too didn't know what they should do but they weren't very professional and calm i must say...

obviously she was pulled over for breaking the traffic law in the first place...no need to pretend you speak ang moh accent and try to act smart...btw if you read the comments in Youtube, she's a 37 years old lady, and a lot didn't like the way she treated the policemen. I think she was pissed that she got a summon and want to fight back, then made a fool of herself...i think thats what happened

View attachment 332108
Well I guess she could be questioned for what she did to the summons.

But since she was not going to cooperate, that is why the police asked for her MyKad and that is not in the police rule book because it's under a separate act regarding identity cards and who has the right to request and retain the document so by right they do not need her permission.

Plus the booklet of basic rights is simply that - basic. For example, it says police cannot hold you more than 24 hours. But if I'm not mistaken there are many other ways they can hold you for longer and without having to appear before a judge; for example AD, RR, EO.

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
thats not traffic i think.....

but police "sentry" one..(the go around some area and watch for the wrong doing like this one)... :P

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

I think she has issues.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007

She does have some issues... she loves to narrate every step she takes. I bet she is the type of FB user who has lame status message updates for everything she does...E.G
: Having nasi lemak in azky bistro :
: Going downstairs for smoke :
: Today I did not have lunch :
: Taking bath in upstairs bathroom :
: Signing summon for obstructing traffic :
: Having dinner with Ah Kau at Station One!!!!!!! :
: Scratching my bum :

I am sure u guys get the point!
Oh yea, whatever she is trying to prove by taking this video, and posting it on youtube (fail!)..I think what the police did was SOP.... at least the bit that she recorded..but then again, the laws in Malaysia regarding civilian rights are subjective at best!

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
hehehehe just like the movie ' Dumb and Dumber '

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
someone posted this on fb as well. from the comments, they said she is a law student. that's why she really got guts. ya, like pomengtr mentioned, she shouldn't put her own writting. but we duno the whole scene and i guess maybe the police dint want to issue her a saman in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

microfibers
Microfiber Explained

micro fiberWhat is Microfiber?
Imagine a microscopic plastic wire that cuts through and breaks apart dust, dirt, grime and moisture, and then picks it up like a magnet without scratching the surface. This is what microfiber does when cleaning. Our microfiber is a revolutionary thread, comprised of wedge-shaped polyester filaments and a core of nylon. Made of both oil-attracting and water-attracting polymers, the fibers are woven into masses of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience