Anyone see this before in Malaysia?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sctong147

Is anyone know where can buy this jack?Thanks...

Electrical-Car-Jack-JL-A20-.jpg

if u spoil the switch, this jack can overturn ur car...lol, and make things worst....

seriously...i dont have a clue but it looks pretty handy

It should be very convenient. Let the motor to turn it instead. haha. But the motor might not have enough torque.

haha! looks very much of an innovation from malaysian engineers.. :) but looks handy n convenient to use..

if u spoil the switch, this jack can overturn ur car...lol, and make things worst....

seriously...i dont have a clue but it looks pretty handy

hhahaha, yeah the hazard is there

lol imagine saying to the towtruck guy: "my jack malfunction...overspeed"

hahaha

I really doubt that it will over turn the car. Besides, the hack can't go all that high in such a strong and high speed to be enough to flip the car. It'll probably cost a shit bomb just for a jack, although it's hydraulic, or whatever it is.

plus,if they can craete this thing,they'd thought of the power of the jack to raise up the car...its electronically controlled hydraulic system
bah..i think its juz a motor...

If you gonna need that, I think you might as well subscribe to AAM instead .... "soft-hands"

look good but now reliable not sure ler..

I dont think that's a electric hydraulic powered la. It think it uses an electric motor to turn the worm gear which replaces our hand power turning it ma.

Beaten you to that, didn't I .... hahahaha ....

sctong,
dude, I personally think you're better off spending money on importing in a real samurai blade which will come in seriously handy when facing stupid arse drivers and babi haram rempits. You're gonna love the sound of "schwing" and "thud thud" when your blade meets those bastard's neck.

sctong,
dude, I personally think you're better off spending money on importing in a real samurai blade which will come in seriously handy when facing stupid arse drivers and babi haram rempits. You're gonna love the sound of "schwing" and "thud thud" when your blade meets those bastard's neck.

Judging by your previous rempit-hating posts and general liking of brutal ways of killing rempits, are you sure you don't need professional help? Haha :omg_smile:

I think it comes in handy for ladies. For guys, i bet all of you guys know to change a tyre right.

Don't worry about malfunction of the motor and you car will overturn. It won't happen, period. How high can that small jack go? You probably need a jack that will go up 1 meter before you can actually overturn a car.

What if the motor malfunction when you can't even resort to have it done manually?
Call tow truck?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom