See how this girl dealing with police

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
1. Summon can get discount. Bring to the t-r-a-f-f-i-c police station which issued the summon, and can get automatic discount (no need letter writing, begging, bribing etc.). PJ State station there got counter summore, why need gaduh?

2. One time I got summons from Subang station. Turns out the station name only Subang, but in Sri Kembangan. Go here, go there, difficult. But I reminded myself, this is what I have to pay for breaking the law. So shut up and pay, no need talk. If can't take the consequences, better go sit at home play video games make life easier for other people.

3. I know police when arresting, they are required by law to notify the arrestee reason for the arrest. Every policemen should know this one: got so many prior cases to remind policemen time and again: notify, notify, notify. This Youtube police don't know where they come from, tipu one.

4. Once arrested, 24 hours must produce before magistrate. Not magistrate court, magistrate oni. Can go see magistrate at home oso. But of course got other way around lar.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
i strongly second Pimpin's opinion that the cops might have been impostors, what i see these days the cops wear the Hi-Viz vest with 'polis' word behind and wear white helmets with blue/white stripe...even the motobikes are also commonly white in color...the summon ticket too looked like A4 and not the slim slip they always give out...i have two conclusions for the incident:

1) Those impostors were trying to take her somewhere and rob her, but after being intimidated they realize that it was going to be hard. So her arrogance actually saved her.

2) She and the two cops staged the incident. For what reason? We may never know but it is certainly a foolish and stupid move to make.

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not trying to dispute what anybody has said here.. If you believe what the lady aka Pamela Lim said on this site (http://www.loyarburok.com/the-syste...caught-on-video/comment-page-6/#comment-38694).. Then I suppose those guys are real because like Arturo said, she can't be paying for a summon issued by a fake cop, right?

Besides, watching the video again after reading all those comments, I believe the video is not staged. If it was staged, the 3 stars of this video deserve to be nominated for an Oscar for their excellent acting, making this video so authentic. In fact, if not for the uniform and summons form supposedly looking suspicious (and I can't comment on that cuz I don't know these stuff), you wouldn't even be having any doubt that this is real. No doubt the lady was trying her best to be difficult, but observe and notice those 2 policeman.. Their behavior, the way they talk, is all too typical of the policeman stopping you on the roads, just wanting and waiting to make a quick buck from you.

I'm not condemning any of the parties is the video here or the police force in general. Just my humble observation.

P.S. Notice how her voice quivers in the video when she's doing the narrating. She may have been trying to act brave but she was scared as shit, man :thefinger:

P.S.S. Anyone ever wondered.. Assuming this video was staged, or those cops were really fake, what would've happened if the real cops came along and recognised those supposed fake uniforms?:laugh: Ciao..:burnout:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
just now i saw policemen with that uniform getting out from waja policecar

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
yup. i've seen cops wearing this kind of uniform like what mr egnine said.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
1) Using Handphone while driving - RM300
2) Obstructing Police work - RM300 + jail??
3) Caught video taping everything including her own act of 'cleverness' - PRICELESS

I dun see they're intimidating the gurl ... this fellow Achmat only did ask her to sign the summon n yet she scribble the book. He straight away asked her to follow them to the station. Professionalism? If only the policemen just speak in Bahasa Malaysia ... the situation might be different.I feel there is more than what she taped and im looking forward to watch the whole scene.

Luckily she's in Malaysia, if she's in US ... there is a chance she'll be pull out of the car and handcuff!

- Its just my 9 Cents, Not my Nonsense -
You forgot to add tazered! :biggrin:

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
You forgot to add tazered! :biggrin:
Lol !! Cant imagine if she being tazzered while videotapping !!!

If i were flagged down by any policeman, i'll :
i) wind down the window and switch off the radio
ii) greet them
iii) If i know my mistakes, quickly apologise ( this is the turning point of you kene saman ) and never argue
- If lucky, u'll get a stern warning and remark (better than kene saman)
iv) Theres no point for me for being cocky unless i found that they're not improper dresscode cause AFAIK only a complete uniform officer can do rounds and saman
v) If kene saman, just take it n settle it at the station and ask for discount.

Yup there will be some officers asking for duit kopi but ARE YOU PART OF THE CORRUPT SYSTEM??

- Its just my 9 cents, not my Nonsense -

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Thread closed due to sensitivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Am looking at Koni or KYB suspension ugrades for trhe Honda City Type Z 2002. am confused whether it uses the same parts as the honda Civic. If so which model of Civic is the City based on ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience