ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
hi sifu, Any sifu know wish one is better remap or rechip?:adore::adore::adore:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
remap using chip = rechip
Remap is used PC and sorfware to retune the OEM ECU izzit?and rechip is used after market/chop shop ECU like motec or dastek unichip to control the OEM ECU izzit?soo wish one is better?,any sifu can explain.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
anyone knows a good place where OEM ecu can be remapped? and whats the pricing like?

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
anyone knows a good place where OEM ecu can be remapped? and whats the pricing like?
bro wat car you want to remap?

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Send the ecu only or the whole car?... either way it will be extremely costly rite?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
send the ecu only, with some mod info such, Turbine brand & size, downpipe brand & sizes, exhaust piping brand & sizes with muffler brand & sizes. dun forget the intake system info too... if u from Malaysia, need to let them know that u using ron97/98 & most of the temperature in here. if the engine been mod b4, the extra info like piston brand & sizes, compression ratio, PNP(the sizes too).... they will know how to tune for u...
the cost is around rm3k-6k.... if not mistaken...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
subaru s202.
wah... thats a really rare & great car ever....
as i know, very few ppl will rom-tune that car... cos that car oredi very good enuf for street & race...
why not just add a F-Con for it...????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience