ECU flash/remap for Evo 6 stock ecu

CP9A020

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Does anybody know where I can get this done? Seems like this is quite a popular method overseas of retuning your ecu to deal with supporting modifications instead of changing the ecu. Anybody know any good tuners who offer ecu flash/remap or even ecutek in Selangor/KL? If you`ve done it personally, maybe can share your experience?

Thanks guys,

Zakie@TIC

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
Hi, We can doit for you to suit the mods in your car but to be 100% precise I should be with the car. Be in touch as hoping to come over to Malaysia soon. We're also looking out for dealers all over the country.

Regards,

Zakie
Tuned I-Chips

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ECU reflash is one of the latest tuning methods available in the market which offers no cutting of stock wiring loom and it's as effective as most aftermarket fuel/ignition controllers + additional functions such as raising boost & rev, eliminate speed cut and e.t.c

However, the down side of it is that the tuning price is not yet made cheap and with every additional mods you have to re-visit the tuner to get it tuned again. So not so good for modification freaks... and you can't DIY as the software+hardware for the ECU reflash is not cheap.

A short visit to tuner shops in Bdr.Sunway would reveal that they do offer ECU reflash + dyno tuning with the price range of MYR1500-MYR2300.00

Last edited:

CP9A020

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the reply guys,

From what I`ve seen on other car forums, especially for the Mitsubishi Evo, reflashing/remapping the ecu seems to be a very popular ems option. Many users have had very positive experiences with this method.

Regarding tuners in Sunway, any recommendations? Does anybody have any personal experience or even a friends experience with ecu flash on a modified car?

Thanks all.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu's ,
may i know how to read ext temp reading ? And for what use ? :confused: :confused:
Thanks ! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience