Perdana V6

vince_terrence

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
ya mayb its expensive compare with other lower cc car,but for a 2.0 class machine it is consider save la.

lovehacker

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
Sg. Petani?Ipoh
to get better FC result use petronas for city driving.... and you can use shell for long distance driving..... shell fuel easy to vaporize ...... TESTED

prince900

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
to get better FC result use petronas for city driving.... and you can use shell for long distance driving..... shell fuel easy to vaporize ...... TESTED
agree on petronas 4 ct driving.. mine stock auto putra, full tank rm75-rm80 almost 550 - 600km..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ya maintenance is really important ..
mine is not that all good either. Previous owner didn't take care it and I didn't notice it that time... *sad*
well my car is a 2nd hand car ... alot of thing need to do. my gearbox also got problem but still ok ..repair it once.
exhaust coming out smoke ...suspect gasket wear off...
mine got the tappet sound ..really annoying... *sigh*
anything can be done ??
thinking to buy the engine treat oil to reduce or stop the smoke and the tappet sound .... or any other advise ??
10-10-2007 07:40 PM

bro,
y not u try to decarbonise your engine?
i heard it helps alot, but planning to try it though..
anyone tried before?

kkyak

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Penang
Thnaks DanZ .... but been poison last week teruk teruk ... @ 2 snail.. coming right up.

Mininova729

Oct 27, 2007
Pls correct me...
I read from MotorTrader Forum, they said that the common prob with V6 is its gearbox... And any Vsixers recommended to use ATF cooler.

lovehacker

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
Sg. Petani?Ipoh
i'm using toyota ATF .. but mine is not v6 .... mine is sei .... to make the transmission life longer try to DIY ATF cooler ... or get the new V6 ATF cooler...... it will make you transmission life longer ........

lovehacker

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
Sg. Petani?Ipoh
i'm using toyota ATF .. but mine is not v6 .... mine is sei .... to make the transmission life longer try to DIY ATF cooler ... or get the new V6 ATF cooler...... it will make you transmission life longer ........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip.

What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized effect thus further protecting the item from harsh environmental wear and tear.

Additionally, Plasti Dip comes in multiple colors which one can customize his/her car according to preferences...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience