galant to perdana conversion

shahab_com3

Dec 15, 2008
Hello deAR ZTH members:

i have an old 1994 galant in home and i missed my 2004 perdana :driver:(because in here my galant looks ugly and too old :banghead:)

what do i need to convert my galant to perdana completely ?? :love:
as far as i know i need :
-bonet
-trunk
-front fenders
-front and rear bumper
-front grill + bracket
-front and rear lights
-rear reflector
-4 door outside cover only(there is a line on doors on perdana but no lines in galant)
but how about the trunk instalation do i need to remove the metal frame and change it with something else? (perdana trunk is plug and play on galant???)

i need complete info and price for this conversion ?

i hope you guys can help me

thanks in advance :adore:

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
where are u from bro? ppl here in malaysia looking forward to change their bodyparts to galant & u wanna change
your galant to perdana. y not upgrade to galant 8th gen aka VRG 6a13tt bodyparts?

perdana parts are not plug & play on galant e84, only for e54.

shahab_com3

Dec 15, 2008
Dear danzeterna :
thanks for your cm.
im from iran i was in mlysia feb 2003-jan 2010
i know that in there people trying to get galant but in here galant is old fashioned and converting to 8th gen is illigal here
i was wondering to change it to perdana v6 alfa look and change the engine to 6a13TT auto.

i think my car is E54 .i searched in web couldnt find the different of e84 and e54!!!
i have attached my rides pics the beige galant :D
its using 4g63 carburetor manual gearbox.
the reason of this idea is because no one has seen perdana here so it will be an extraordinary car with 2.5 tt !!but for engine also i need the custom engine mounting.i remember there was a perdana silver color with 6a13tt engine in sunway area.

are these right?:confused:

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
Dear danzeterna :
thanks for your cm.
im from iran i was in mlysia feb 2003-jan 2010
i know that in there people trying to get galant but in here galant is old fashioned and converting to 8th gen is illigal here
i was wondering to change it to perdana v6 alfa look and change the engine to 6a13TT auto.

i think my car is E54 .i searched in web couldnt find the different of e84 and e54!!!
i have attached my rides pics the beige galant :D
its using 4g63 carburetor manual gearbox.
the reason of this idea is because no one has seen perdana here so it will be an extraordinary car with 2.5 tt !!but for engine also i need the custom engine mounting.i remember there was a perdana silver color with 6a13tt engine in sunway area.

are these right?:confused:

Are you sure that your car is galant not eterna.?its 4g93 or 4g63?coz for 4g63 is came ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection) .....and 4g93 come with Electro- carburetor and ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection)

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
where are u from bro? ppl here in malaysia looking forward to change their bodyparts to galant & u wanna change
your galant to perdana. y not upgrade to galant 8th gen aka VRG 6a13tt bodyparts?

perdana parts are not plug & play on galant e84, only for e54.
Exactly, actually I was thinking of looking to upgrade my VR to this Galant.......:driver:

shahab_com3

Dec 15, 2008
Are you sure that your car is galant not eterna.?its 4g93 or 4g63?coz for 4g63 is came ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection) .....and 4g93 come with Electro- carburetor and ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection)
yes im sure it has a badge alsonamed galant and using 4g63 2.0 carburetor (galants in here are all same)

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

The Perdana Alfa looks better then the Galant indeed. Why not ship one whole Perdana to your country and you just transplant the engine? Possible?
thanks for the idea but i have few problems

1 iran is left hand drive
2 only you can import 0km brand new car not used
3 only you can register a car that has a branch in here (proton co. bankrupt and left)
4 what should i do with this one then
5 bringing that car from malaysia to here will cost me almost near new merc E300 !!

im wondering if i can completely change the exterior to perdana alfa and engine to 6a13tt auto but need to know is it possible at first and second how much i have to pay for body parts:love:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no need la...your vr4 already has its garang look...just change to vr4 amg bodyparts good enuf...
i saw one white color around old town/pjs 1 area....damn cun Ooo...
Got many at my VR4 club. Even got US version light etc. etc. but all these needs $$$.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

yes im sure it has a badge alsonamed galant and using 4g63 2.0 carburetor (galants in here are all same)

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

thanks for the idea but i have few problems

1 iran is left hand drive
2 only you can import 0km brand new car not used
3 only you can register a car that has a branch in here (proton co. bankrupt and left)
4 what should i do with this one then
5 bringing that car from malaysia to here will cost me almost near new merc E300 !!

im wondering if i can completely change the exterior to perdana alfa and engine to 6a13tt auto but need to know is it possible at first and second how much i have to pay for body parts:love:
If after you convert, how about spare parts? Can get easily?

shahab_com3

Dec 15, 2008
Got many at my VR4 club. Even got US version light etc. etc. but all these needs $$$.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

If after you convert, how about spare parts? Can get easily?
engine parts and interior are available here only body parts needs to get from malaysia
now im looking for price of parts and to know is it possible to do that or not

i remember i had an 1990 galant super salon back there plate no bdj 3065 converted it to 4g63 eci 240hp beige color with vr4 kit :D i made a mistake by selling that and buy perdana

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
engine parts and interior are available here only body parts needs to get from malaysia
now im looking for price of parts and to know is it possible to do that or not

i remember i had an 1990 galant super salon back there plate no bdj 3065 converted it to 4g63 eci 240hp beige color with vr4 kit :D i made a mistake by selling that and buy perdana
240bhp top of the line brother....:love: mine only 200bhp.....:bawling:

shahab_com3

Dec 15, 2008
240bhp top of the line brother....:love: mine only 200bhp.....:bawling:
take it to james loo @ onward motor sports puchong he knows what to do :D

GUYS IVE MADE THIS THREAD FOR A REASON....

any help here?i think mine is E54A because E84a is mentioned as 4wd vr4 v6!!!(mine is na)
also need help to get those custom engine mounting to put 6a13 tt in my baby,

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7Aa2NuA38

this one has done it:love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Carefull...this is a conman, banking money than no reply n give lots of excuse, like Kena denggi Lah, masuk hospital Lah. Otw to poslaju Lah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience