perdana SEi overheat

Jul 21, 2012
kuantan
hii bross...i'm newbie here..wanna ask for some advice...my car became overheat...after sent to garage, the pomen said the head gasket burn and need to change the radiator fan..its very costly..before this the car got overheat once coz from forgot to close the radiator cap..2nd overheat happened and water leaking from the hose...already fix it..but now 3rd overheat...is it the episode form the previos overheat that cause head gasket burn??

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
check radiator hose,radiator,termostat,water pump lastly then head gasket.why change radiator fan?not moving?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
probably need to scheme the head surface

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hii bross...i'm newbie here..wanna ask for some advice...my car became overheat...after sent to garage, the pomen said the head gasket burn and need to change the radiator fan..its very costly..before this the car got overheat once coz from forgot to close the radiator cap..2nd overheat happened and water leaking from the hose...already fix it..but now 3rd overheat...is it the episode form the previos overheat that cause head gasket burn??
Probably need a top overhaul.....

Whenever the engine overheat....

Open the bonnet and let it cool down mininum 20 to 30 minutes before you pour in water...

Otherwise if you pur in immediately, the head will bent etc, then you will experience "water tendang" out, and causes overheating again and again...

Only solution is to top overhaul it...:smokin:
And change or skimm the head as well...

skao_freedom88

Jul 21, 2012
kuantan
thanks to all for ur repplies....yeah my pomen said need to overhaul...cos the gasket burn and the water from radiator push out the water flow ...but the pomen said the head not bent yet...lucky for me...

motor of radiator fan prob...need to change the motor....skim head as well...change the gasket set and others...
about price around rm500-rm600...