Perdana Engine Conversion Help

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes bro..thats true......few years ago halfcuts used to be cheap...even manual eterna gbox costs rm1.5-1.8 k..now a whopping rm3k++....complete set....
halfcut consists of all complete engine parts+dashboard+digital aircond panel+front 2 pot disk breaks + rear 1 pot+a few other items...u wont get fuel tank, rear w/screen with wiper etc....
just the front part of the car....u get the bodyparts as well though...but u could sell it back to the halfcut shop or end users...its up to u...

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Hey guys, anyone heard of the 4G63 AMG model? Very low production run and hard to source info on it. Sounds very interesting to me. Please share if you got any info on it.

bottak

Sep 13, 2005
Cheras
hello guys...

i just resprayed my old perdana....

going to restore it..

now looking for the interior part.

mr danz... u ada lubang tak...

i want to find door panel (trim) and dashboard...

thinking to rewrap the whole interior... including the seat.

but i guess if i can find the v6 interior that would be better right.

Tq guys

crunchyahcock

Known Member
Dec 29, 2008
kuala lumpur
bottak, if u wanna restore... what would it be? back to basic or restore to enhance? or you could just send it to any car cushion place and get it done with.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah...bottak...apa brg mau?
dashboard hard to get bro..unless u restore your current one....just change to digital aircond...
u can restore your dashboard color using otter paint...rm32 per tin i think...something like that la...same goes for your door trim....& u can rewrap it...that day sscus quoted me rm250 per door....material quite nice....no need to waste your money & get a dashboard + door trim....if u find one pon is in halfcut condition......for my advice better rewrap...unlees u wanna find galant eterna door panel then diff story la....brg ada tapi mahal sket la..

u plan to rewrap leather ke? full leather bout rm1.8k. alfa design n style...
if after market seats like sscus. rm1.3k with railing + installation, rm400 to rewrap the rear seats like the front using recaro cloth....total rm1.7k...can nego abit la....

if full alfa interior will costs u a bomb bro.....get ready rm3-4k.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

wats wrong with AMG engine ?
ada problem ka?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

welcome all perdana owners to
Sign In to Prime Perdana Automotive Community - Prime Perdana Automotive Community
c u there....
cheers.!!

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
I'm looking for a nice NA setup. Not worth running a 2.0 FI in Penang la dudes... Too much congestion and roads are too short (and shitty) to boost.

I can't seem to find much info on the net about it tho... Just a couple of reviews and a few specs... Anyone got more insight into this engine? Don't worry about getting down and technical.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i converted my satria neo to gsr ck.
im thinking of upgrading it and i need some guide.

any way to gain more hp?

if i wanna change ca18 piston and rod , do i need to overhaul engine?
or just plug and play?

straight away change td05 , waste , intercooler , exhaust manifold and piping ?

there's too many things and i dont know wat to do.
haha..

all the pro please guide me.

thank you^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience