Perdana Engine Conversion Help

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
danz, try denso iridium...best performance so far

but if u need more reliable iridium plugs, get ngk iridium..but performance a bit low compare to denso

my 2 cents :biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
thats the way la bro...
r u a vsixer?
No la. Me where got money to buy those V-six.

Now also have to spent some savings on the hcut. Budget most of it will be around RM7k kot!. sometimes have to sacrify on something la..

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
in PD i can get rm40/pc for denso IK22...that was last year price...tis year donno whether same price or not

price more and less just like in kl but the best thing is, i can buy 6pcs...in other shop u need to buy 2 sets which is 4pcs in a set....balance 2 will be a waste

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
trojan...how much for the plugs ah?

aja...then wat car u using bro?
Me drove small car only. :burnout: :burnout::burnout:SOmetime on scooter which would be much better. Ease a lot!!

Anyway, the Mivec V6 halfcut really tempting. Nice condition.

Wonder the Mivec sound would be sama with vtec!.

Anyway, Perdana is a GX series car. So not need to drive fast la!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Oooo...how much u budget for the engine & workmanship?
Most likely looking forward a total of RM7.5k, which comprised of hcut price of RM5.5k, labor of RM1.5k and wear tear items of RM500. Hopefully cukup!.

Lexi

Aug 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
im planning to swap my V6 na engine to eterna twin turbo. My mechanic said that the price of the TT engine has increased to RM6k plus? Is it true? From what i know it cost around rm4k plus in year 2007. Maybe is not a complete set or what so ever. What does a complete set means? Engine + gear box, dashboard, ecu?...comes with the disc brakes? front n rear? rear windscreen with wiper?

Been in overseas for too long. No update on local market. Any comment on this?
Thanks

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day all,

My car got out about 3 weeks ago, made some changes on it.

Well, now my boost reading is zero(0) when idling, when throttle a little, it goes down....then if boost it goes up a little...

what is going on???

Also would like to know if there's any difference on NA and Turbo throttle body.

The boost meter is in working condition as i tested with few other units of meter, and it's showing the same sign.

Even if i hose it straight from the throttle body hose, still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience