No Corolla KE30 owner in ZTH?

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
Skyline86,

you should go for AE86 Trueno la..instead of KE series

I believe u can do better in drifting........make sure u dun bring me drift in taman area..again ok?

BUMP!!!

anyone here has KE30 coupe for sale?

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
C this

trdnoturbo

Sep 18, 2005
fs
trdturbo said:
Skyline86,

you should go for AE86 Trueno la..instead of KE series

I believe u can do better in drifting........make sure u dun bring me drift in taman area..again ok?

BUMP!!!

anyone here has KE30 coupe for sale?
hey trd my gf kampung got ke30 2 doors want sell 2k,u wan buy ar not?? if u wan buy just pm i give u the address and car number....

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
trdnoturbo said:
hey trd my gf kampung got ke30 2 doors want sell 2k,u wan buy ar not?? if u wan buy just pm i give u the address and car number....

Brader,
pm me.
i like your nick in ZTH with no Turbo inside..
Wuhaha!

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
trdturbo:- ok will do it....

skyline86:- at first i was to convert it with 20v 4age...but something hit me...why not full mod a k engine and eat all 4age and vtec....someday, someday...(not far from now) :cool:

S

skyline86

20v_ke35 said:
trdturbo:- ok will do it....

skyline86:- at first i was to convert it with 20v 4age...but something hit me...why not full mod a k engine and eat all 4age and vtec....someday, someday...(not far from now) :cool:
u may try to customized ur KE35 engine at taman sentosa, old klang road there to makan all 4age & vtec.... so do u know anyone selling his/her KE35? i think trdturbo very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car...haha...

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
skyline86 said:
u may try to customized ur KE35 engine at taman sentosa, old klang road there to makan all 4age & vtec.... so do u know anyone selling his/her KE35? i think trdturbo very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car...haha...
Wat!
"very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car"

if the car is under my budget, will get it!!!

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
skyline86 said:
u may try to customized ur KE35 engine at taman sentosa, old klang road there to makan all 4age & vtec....
interesting what engine are they using so good until 4age also kena makan :biggrin:

trdnoturbo

Sep 18, 2005
fs
trdturbo said:
Wat!
"very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car"

if the car is under my budget, will get it!!!
trdturbo,
wat is ur budget then? if 3k for a KE30 u wanna buy? my friend is selling his.

skyline86,
i heard of that shop also, but never been there, i heard they oversize piston, do this do that to beat certain engine, but i dono wat they mod as im not pro...

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
If any one can help me...im searching for toyota 5k engine. if any one got this on sale. please pm with price...not to high la friend.....

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
5K engine?
never heard before...mind to explain?

by the way, skyline86 just bought one KE35 - HardTop!

Congratulations!
:)

and me still hunt KE30 Coupe...

if not will go for Datsun SSS 1600 ..hehe...

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
trdturbo said:
5K engine?
never heard before...mind to explain?

by the way, skyline86 just bought one KE35 - HardTop!

Congratulations!
:)

and me still hunt KE30 Coupe...

if not will go for Datsun SSS 1600 ..hehe...
looks like a mixture of Datsun and KE 35

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
20v_ke35 said:
If any one can help me...im searching for toyota 5k engine. if any one got this on sale. please pm with price...not to high la friend.....
it is a 1.5L engine OHV 8 valve, elder brother of 4K engine

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
trdturbo: 5k...At the begining of time the was k (1.0) engine, this engine had walk with the dinosaurs

then it evole to 2k(1.1),ke10, ke15. This car is so cute. Like mini car. But do play with it. If it got 3k or 4k wth it. Eat smoke la guys....

3k(1.2), ke20, ke30, ke35, this one had a evil twin, the 3k-r, a 3k engine full mod by tom`s with the ever-will-be-dreamed-tohave-by-all-old-toyota-skool-fan TWIN CAM head. What? No la it an race engine..psss 170hp wooo (eat vtec n 4ag for breakfast, lunch n dinner including supper) :biggrin: this evole to the know 4ag

4k(1.3), ke70, tis all we know dont need to explain. I treat it as a stroker block kit for 3k.

5k(1.5) a van engine. Toyota litace engine. I treat this one as an overbored 4k block.

then 7k(1.8) till now. Unser and hiace. This one now to get the old skool attention. It a stroker block kit for 5k and expensive one.

so, any 5k engine to sell to me....hurry up if not the money i keep for the engine will gone for the third time this year. :albertein

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Saturday morning was the finals for the Shell Helix Ferrari World Challenge. The finals was held at the theme park in Berjaya Times Square, and participants had to compete in eight challenges that including a food tasting test, rollercoaster ride, memory recall, treasure hunt and more. Each challenge worked in a point system format, and participants competed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience