No Corolla KE30 owner in ZTH?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
5K engine?
never heard before...mind to explain?

by the way, skyline86 just bought one KE35 - HardTop!

Congratulations!
:)

and me still hunt KE30 Coupe...

if not will go for Datsun SSS 1600 ..hehe...

16397706902005_0918Image0067.JPG
datsun 160j drag from sabah..fuhh....body shape similar to ke30 lah

trdturbo said:
5K engine?
never heard before...mind to explain?

by the way, skyline86 just bought one KE35 - HardTop!

Congratulations!
:)

and me still hunt KE30 Coupe...

if not will go for Datsun SSS 1600 ..hehe...

looks like a mixture of Datsun and KE 35

20v_ke35 said:
If any one can help me...im searching for toyota 5k engine. if any one got this on sale. please pm with price...not to high la friend.....

it is a 1.5L engine OHV 8 valve, elder brother of 4K engine

trdturbo: 5k...At the begining of time the was k (1.0) engine, this engine had walk with the dinosaurs

then it evole to 2k(1.1),ke10, ke15. This car is so cute. Like mini car. But do play with it. If it got 3k or 4k wth it. Eat smoke la guys....

3k(1.2), ke20, ke30, ke35, this one had a evil twin, the 3k-r, a 3k engine full mod by tom`s with the ever-will-be-dreamed-tohave-by-all-old-toyota-skool-fan TWIN CAM head. What? No la it an race engine..psss 170hp wooo (eat vtec n 4ag for breakfast, lunch n dinner including supper) :biggrin: this evole to the know 4ag

4k(1.3), ke70, tis all we know dont need to explain. I treat it as a stroker block kit for 3k.

5k(1.5) a van engine. Toyota litace engine. I treat this one as an overbored 4k block.

then 7k(1.8) till now. Unser and hiace. This one now to get the old skool attention. It a stroker block kit for 5k and expensive one.

so, any 5k engine to sell to me....hurry up if not the money i keep for the engine will gone for the third time this year. :albertein

I Got one ke30 4 door for sale...

Just remember. I once bump with a rare toyota corolla ke15 70's sprinter. the ansestor the the current crazy-by-all-car-lover trueno sprinter.No, not even lokk alike. the owner selling rm3000. yes i know it expensive but it is really rare species. true sport car (in it time). If you surf on web there about this car mod with only 3k race breed engine...and it tapau an AE86 on a race circuit!!!damn man, this car is so light even 3k make it fly...

20v_ke35 said:
Just remember. I once bump with a rare toyota corolla ke15 70's sprinter. the ansestor the the current crazy-by-all-car-lover trueno sprinter.No, not even lokk alike. the owner selling rm3000. yes i know it expensive but it is really rare species. true sport car (in it time). If you surf on web there about this car mod with only 3k race breed engine...and it tapau an AE86 on a race circuit!!!damn man, this car is so light even 3k make it fly...

haha Ke15 darn light weight car man and fun to drive around with 4K engine too :dancing2:

U all talk KE30, no KE20 arr.

My dad wanna sell KE20 standard in Ayer Tawar, Perak for RM2,800 (neg).

Nice and clean interior. Engine in running condition. 13" sport-dish rim.

013 - 364 0600. But becoz im here in KL, so i cant take picture of the car.
Maybe after raya will do that. Give him a call if u r around that area.

I want to mod the car but finish up my money for my own car. Hahaha.

hi..
Ur dad old skool 2 doors or 4 doors?
maybe some one will interested with KE20.

But me..seeking for KE30 2 doors.
now...start to survey TE leow....since it is better chassic compare to KE.

Cheers~

i wanna sell ke30 2 doors....price 3k...original..interested pm me..loc penang

trdturbo said:
hi..
Ur dad old skool 2 doors or 4 doors?
maybe some one will interested with KE20.

But me..seeking for KE30 2 doors.
now...start to survey TE leow....since it is better chassic compare to KE.

Cheers~

it is a 4 doors KE20....maybe after raya, i'll post the pic :D
put some 16" put 4AGE..LSD..waa..damn cun maa..lai..lai..buy my dad car..

Hi all,

since this topic so hot, i got one KE35 original standard for sale, my uncle bought it long time ago, asking for 3k, with just very little rusty, location at Sungai Petani, anyone interest please let me know.

KE20 still can fetch RM2,800???. wah lau...perhaps that particular car is 100% accident free since 1970 something til now 2005, totally no scrathes, showroom condition, 100% no rust at all, all doors close and open like a new car, car bottom floor pan absolutely no rust at all and still have that new car cabin smell?.

I'd get the KE35 if I have the time to spend in modding it. Much more comfy as the wheel base is longer than KE20 which means that it'll soak up humps and uneven bumpy roads much better than KE20. Besides, KE35 chasis is also the improved version as it's the newer generation after KE20.

KE20 is fun...but the short wheel base translates to harsher ride comfort and bumpier ride than its bigger and newer KE30 and Ke35.

I saw a white KE35 in Seremban recently. The owner put up an ad behind the rear windscreen. "For sale. RM2,300". I guess that's a really good buy as the body was in great condition...except for some scratches on the driver's door and some faded paint on the roof top. It should a 1978/9 car...judging from the plate no.

Skyline86,

according to Panda, seremban has one KE35 selling RM2300 only!
go for it..very cheap!
lepas away that KE35 "8008" wanna sell RM9K!
thanks Panda.

trdturbo said:
Skyline86,

according to Panda, seremban has one KE35 selling RM2300 only!
go for it..very cheap!
lepas away that KE35 "8008" wanna sell RM9K!
thanks Panda.

panda said:
KE20 still can fetch RM2,800???. wah lau...perhaps that particular car is 100% accident free since 1970 something til now 2005, totally no scrathes, showroom condition, 100% no rust at all, all doors close and open like a new car, car bottom floor pan absolutely no rust at all and still have that new car cabin smell?.

I'd get the KE35 if I have the time to spend in modding it. Much more comfy as the wheel base is longer than KE20 which means that it'll soak up humps and uneven bumpy roads much better than KE20. Besides, KE35 chasis is also the improved version as it's the newer generation after KE20.

KE20 is fun...but the short wheel base translates to harsher ride comfort and bumpier ride than its bigger and newer KE30 and Ke35.

I saw a white KE35 in Seremban recently. The owner put up an ad behind the rear windscreen. "For sale. RM2,300". I guess that's a really good buy as the body was in great condition...except for some scratches on the driver's door and some faded paint on the roof top. It should a 1978/9 car...judging from the plate no.

yes if i can c the car will certainly go find it, but according to panda we just know KE35 from seremban, but which part of seremban?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom